"BRIE!"

"What?"

"You're holding the goddamn paddle wrong!"

"Oh.....sorry." she said as she fixed the paddle.

"COME ON WE GOTTA GO!"

Finally, their kayak began to take off.

Twenty minutes in and the 3 teams had lost sight of each other.

VC-Roman- Everything was going great until suddenly the current started getting high. The waterfall must be somewhere around here.

"Roman....the kayak is turning." Charlotte pointed out as she held onto the sides.

"I know."

VC-Charlotte- Suddenly, our kayak begins to spin the opposite way so now its pointing to the direction we came from.

The pair tried their best to paddle back to their original position but the current got the best of them.

"ITS NOT WORKING!" a frustrated Charlotte screamed.

They kayak kept spinning in circles until it ended up going off to the side and getting caught in the mangrove trees.

"I dont even know which is the correct way now." said Roman.

"Great....this is just freaking great..." she said.

VC-Roman- Now im confused as to which side we came from and which side we gotta go * chuckles * This is going to be a longggg kayak trip.

Meanwhile in 1st place, Paige and Finn was sailing smoothly.

VC-Paige- Here we are, in 1st place, kayaking in a river in Chile. Its such a beautiful experience. Everywhere is so serene and quiet,you're not hearing anything but the splash of the water from our paddle and the birds singing. But honestly, im just waiting for the Loch Ness monster to just rise up out of nowhere and swallow us whole. It genuinely feels like the calm before the storm like in those horror movies.

"Are you hearing that?" Finn asked.

"What..."

"It sounds like water roaring."

"The waterfall must be close by."

"Then the water is going to get rough. Hold tight." Finn said as they paddled further.

Suddenly, the current started picking up, pulling them in further.

"Holy shit!" Paige said.

"I....cant...control it!" he said as he tried to steer the kayak.

control it!" he said as he tried to steer the kayak

VC-Paige- I am holding on for dear life right now. The way this water is man handling us, it can tip us over any moment.

The waves kept rushing and pushing the kayak in all directions. If they werent holding on, they would  have sure fallen out. They were drenched by this time.