Chapter 40: A perfect contract

Start from the beginning

I know he will never agree to a traditional Dominant/Submissive relationship, he had too much control stolen from him in the past to agree to surrender everything, but I don't want that either, so it's not a problem. I just want to be his Daddy, like I was before, checking he does his homework and doesn't slack on his online classes or the visits to the gym. For the rest, he can be as free as he needs to be, except when we are at the club. And I want tons of kinky sex, but that shouldn't be a problem.

I disentangle myself from his embrace to get out of my bedroom then go into the kitchen to prepare our usual breakfast. Once the batter is ready, I put on an apron to avoid getting burned by oil splatters and I begin to flip the pancakes, just as my Baby gets out of what is now our room. He didn't bother putting on any clothes either, and the sight of him naked rubbing his eyes is enough to get me hard. When he spots me, he looks at my back from top to bottom with a surprised expression, his little soldier proudly standing at attention.

"Breakfast is ready, Baby!" I tell him, turning around and serving the pancakes.

"Oh, I know what I want for my breakfast, Daddy," he replies smugly, intently looking at the huge tent in my apron.

I was refraining from turning the meal into something naughtier since for one, we have basically done nothing apart from having sex since Saturday night – not that I am complaining! – and two, I know how Thomas the bastard enjoyed his 'breakfasts' and I don't want to remind my Baby of those painful memories. Since he seems more than ready to play though, it's a whole different story.

"Kneel, Baby!" I command, untying the knot of the apron and discarding it on the floor.

Seeing him immediately comply, without any traces of hesitation makes me even harder and small pearls of precum appear on the tip of my cock. I shamelessly use one finger to scoop them and lick my own essence. Now that's a nice morning drink!

"Look at me, Baby!"

His gorgeous blue eyes have their usual sparkle of mischief that I like so much and he is wearing a very self-satisfied smile when he sees my full erection. Someone apparently enjoys the effect he has on me!

"I am going to face-fuck you, Baby," I explain while I brush my mushroom head on his lips, "but I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I don't know your exact limits yet, so I want you to put both your hands on my buttocks."

He immediately complies, using the occasion to pinch them with a smirk.

"Remove your hand if you need to stop," I continue, "squeeze my right buttock for slow down, and squeeze the left one if you can do more. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy," he replies eagerly.

"Good boy!" I purr. "Now open for, Daddy!"

As soon as he does, I grab his head between my two hands and slowly push in. At first, I don't go much further than the tip, which makes him press my left buttock harder and harder.

"I understood the message, Baby," I chuckle. "But I'm the one who decides the pace, not you!"

I keep teasing him for a little bit before I thrust a little further, making him take a third of my shaft. I'm quite pleased to see him take it so well. Since I'm particularly well equipped in that department, I'm used to Subs only being able to swallow just a small part of it, and it really takes a Sub very comfortable with deep-throating to get more than two-thirds of it inside his mouth. With my Baby having the past he has, I wasn't sure he would be okay to go that far, and I admit I would have missed that.

I'm still going to miss the gagging noises I enjoy so much though, because as soon as I go a bit deeper than half of my stick, the pressure on my left buttock is replaced by a sharp squeeze of the right one when I hear him utter the familiar guttural sound. He tenses instantly, but gradually relax when he sees I don't repeat the annoying intrusion. There won't be any playing with this limit, and I will never go past it with my Baby, even for a punishment. From the little I heard from the Doms who've played with him, he even has trouble witnessing someone else gagging, so he has been pretty fucked up on that point.