Better than Revenge.

WARNING MUST READ

Okay so all I want to say is

1) Please read the WHOLE thing on this page.

2) No I did not copy no story (hence I'm new and I only read about 5 or more books that are mostly action and horror or somewhat like that)

3) No bad comments because I delete and report...

4) No coping my stuff with out my permission, If you want to use something in my book then please ask...I'm more likely to say yes.

5) You can give me ideas and all those stuff but I'm working on the book myself and hate coping soo. :( sorry.

6) I was listening to Taylor swift better then Revenge (that's where the title comes from) But I now most of you are like 'you said you hated coping but you copied a title?' Well I hate coping from other books yes you can use my title but it won't be original... But no coping in my stories or something like that.

7) If there are any mistakes I'm sure my Editor Maria will pick up on them and correct them:)

8) OKAY THIS IS LAST. PROMISE. No I'm not a professional writer because I'm only 14 -_- sooo sorry if this story doesn't please you. I'm not forcing you to read my book.

ANYWAY THANKS AND IF YOU CAN VOTE OR COMMENT SO I KNOW IF IT GOOD OR NOT ^_^

Next chapter up in a few minutes.