ONE

"Father, I do not understand why we must leave Asgard. It is a simple party. There will be many parties in the future." Inger pouted, arms crossed over her chest as they approached the Bifrost.

"Inger, dear, this is more than a simple party. We are going to rejoice with my old comrades, Tony wishes us to gather. And, as you know, it is simply rude to ignore an invitation from an old friend." Thor explained to his youngest child, a hand on her shoulder as he led his children to meet with Heimdall.

Inger sighed. "Yes, Father."

"Besides, this will be fun for you all. You've never seen Midgard before! It'll be an adventure." Hannah said, smiling at her three children. "And, I'll be able to show you all of my favorite places in Midgard. It will be fantastic!"

Thor smiled at his wife, but the children still looked uneasy. They finally reached the beginnings of the Bifrost, and Heimdall approached them.

"Go on, children. I will catch up." Thor said, hurrying his children along. Hannah nodded, gathering up the young adults and leading them onto the Bifrost as Thor and Heimdall began to talk.

"My king, it is unwise of you to leave in the midst of this crisis." Heimdall began. "Asgardian warriors are going to battle and not returning. We need a king to lead us, not a God of mischief."

"I have my full trust in Loki. He may have let us down before, but he has matured. You know that, Heimdall. And besides, if he does allow something to go... unruly, I have my full trust in you and Lady Jillian to make things right." Thor said, and Heimdall nodded.

"Yes, my king. But, with this war raging on, it's almost impossible to say that something will go right."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Willow sat in a booth on a train, sitting across from her mother and father who we're deep in conversation. Her head was in the clouds as she had her headphones plugged in and was staring outside the window.

"Maybe Tony's just trying to make sure we're looking out for any 'Gamma-related' things." Mariela tried to explain logically, rubbing her temples. Bruce had just told her of what Tony had told him a couple of nights ago over the phone, and the couple was trying to make sense of it.

"I don't know, 'Ela, he seemed pretty serious." Bruce sighed, before looking over at his daughter then back to his wife.

"If he is being serious, I need to know. I don't want anything to happen to Willow. She needs to stay with us. She needs to be protected." Bruce said urgently, and Mariela nodded.

"I know, Bruce. You can talk to Tony about the whole thing once we arrive in New York." Mariela reassured him quietly.

Willow looked back up from the window and looked over at them intrigued. She took out one of her earbuds and furrowed her brows. "What were you guys talking about?" She asked softly

"Business stuff sweetie with Uncle Tony." Bruce explained softly, not wanting Willow to get involved in such a mess.

Willow knew they were lying, she could always tell when her parents were worried. But, she simply nodded before plopping her earbud back in her ear and pulling out her notebook.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Tell me again why we're driving to the Barton's?" Ariana raised a brow at her parents as she leaned back in her seat and stretched her legs across the open seats.

"Because, they live close to us and it'd be quicker just to fly with them on the Quinn Jet than on a regular ole plane." Scott shrugged as he drove along.