Chapter 5 (Telling Seth)

Jon POV

I was working out with my twin sister and my friends getting ready for her to join The Shield even getting ready for the next main event (I forgot what's after TLC)

which Stephanie McMahon told us to do. While we were taking a short break talking about old matches in the CZW days, Jenifer got up and walked away..... Oh no.... Wonder what's wrong with her.

"Jennifer!!" I hear Colby say "Stop... Colby let her take a break from the CZW days" I hear Joe say, Colby looks at me and I shake my head no.

I remembered from CZW that Jennifer told me and Joe that she has feelings for Colby..... I think that's why she got up from our conversation.

Colby even told me and Joe that he has feelings for her too, Joe and me make eye contact I shrug.

Jennifer POV

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO TELL MY FEELINGS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

great there goes my anger issues....

I go back to Jon, Colby, and Joe which I smile at them then stop when I go to the lockeroom of the Gym.

I shower then change into my AJ Lee Shirt along with my Shield Jacket, Including Black jeans then of course my blue converse.

RAW

(HER OUTFIT!!!! YASSSS)

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

SHIELD

They make it to the ring which I smile then their amazing theme song goes off.

They start saying that a woman is joining their team BLAH BLAH.

Dean-"PLEASE Welcome my Twin Sister Sarah Ambrose!!!"

Once I get in the ring I hold up both of my titles up which earns screams, after I say a couple of words a theme plays..... YAY I hate being interrupted.... I roll my eyes

I'm Here To Show The World

I smile when AJ Lee's theme goes off as soon as Dolph was about to say something to me.

(For those AJ Lee fans!!!)

AJ Lee-"Um Dolph... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OUT HERE?"

Dolph rolls his eyes

Dolph-"Well AJ psycho path Lee"

I interrupt him

"What did you just call AJ?"

I ask letting my anger issues go out there

Dolph smirks at me

Dolph-"A Psycho Path" He earns a slap from AJ, The Shield laugh which makes CM Punk comes out.

Oh great..... MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Cena's music hits

AJ and I sit on the ropes being bored outta of our mines until The Bellas Come out

I roll my eyes along with AJ.

I grab Nikki while AJ grabs Brie and We both put them in Black Widow which they tap out to

My theme song plays loudly through out the whole arena. I go over to Seth and kiss him after I let go of Nikki.

Backstage

"What the Hell was that Jennifer!!!!" Colby asks after I get backstage along with the others

"I LOVE YOU and LIKE YOU!" I scream