Chapter #2 Finding out your pregnant

It has been a week and a half since that night that I slept with the police officer. I had told my parents and my mom was chill about it. But my dad on the other had was a bit tiffy because the guy was a cop. But my mom did throw out that they didn't want me to be a mafia or a yakuza boss. After that my dad relented and did agree with my mom. Their only issue was the guy was older than me.

    I had no issues recently besides a stomach bug or at least I thought it was. I pulled out my bag and took out the pregnancy test. Just then my mom decided to walk in my room.

    She pauses as I bite my lip deep in thought about taking it but I was nervous if it was positive. I then noticed my mom and said," moooommmm!!"

    She smiles and sits next to me and says," Do you think you could be?"

    I looked down and say," Neither of us thought about what could happen. He thought I was a college student. If I am I'm not giving the baby up. I don't believe that would be the best thing for anyone."

    My mom nods and says," Still you should do it, check and know. Me and your father will stay by you."

   I nod and go to my bathroom. I read the box that says that two lines for positive and one line for negative.

    I take the test out and do what it had said and set it down walking out to my room and breath in slowly to calm my nerves. I sit and wait but too nervous to go check so my mom gets up and does for me. She comes back saying," Oh my goodness! It's positive!!"

    At that my stomach hit the floor and I sigh saying, Dad is going to kill me."

   Mom laughs and says," No he won't he maybe livid because your his princess but not angry."

    We walk down and everyone smiles at us as I walk over to my father's study and knock. I then hear him say," Come in."

    I walk in and shut the door behind me. My father was a man in his mid forties. A very attractive man but his aura demands respect and power. His (H/C) hair and our (E/C) eyes. I walk up to the desk and he says," Shouldn't you be resting dear,you've been sick lately."

     I shake my head and say," I've been nauseous but ummm I'm not sick daddy. I'm pregnant."

   I look down waiting for his response. His eyes soft and he sighs saying," The police officer right?"

    I nod and grip my skirt as I look down. He sighs and says," He needs to know sweetheart. I'll have James go give him a letter to join us for dinner tonight."

    I nod and move to leave shutting the door behind me. I sigh and nod to James who walked in to talk with my father. James wasn't just the head butler he was also my father's second in command in the mafia.

   Once  I left, James walked in and my father says," I want all the information on a japanese police officer by the name of Sosuke tall with black hair and teal blue eyes we can find. I also need you to go and give him a direct invitation for dinner with the family tonight. Also I want the one's closest to my daughter at dinner and the cooks to cook up the biggest and best feast they can but make sure no alcohol for (Y/N)."

     James nods and bows leaving quickly to the limo that was out front. Not even ten minutes later they pulled up in front of the police station. Everyone stared as he asked for Sosuke. He gave a breif description and the man at the desk says," Ah yes, you mean Sosuke Yamazaki let me go get him for you."

   James stood there waiting until the man comes back with said man who stares down at him. James then bows and takes out a letter as he says," Mister and Misses (Y/L/N) as well as my lady (Y/F/N) request an audience with you tonight for dinner. This invitation can be given a rain check but you can not deny it. So should we expect you tonight say about six o'clock I'll send the car around here about five forty five this evening?"