Let's start at the beginning

Hi everyone my name's Maria! I've been a HUGE fan of TNS for a while now and got into reading fan fictions as well. I've always had my ideas about what could happen next but never wrote them down and worked on them, I figured it's time to put my ideas to use. I'd love to hear from you guys! Comment your opinions and suggestions but please only constructive criticism as this is my first book. Thanks guys and I really hope you enjoy this!!

This is all about how I pictured TNS to be like so we're gonna start from where we left off in season 5!

The Hospital

Richelle's POV

Uhh! I can't believe I'm in this mess! I was so desperate to keep my solo and prove that I was still the best that I pushed myself too hard and ended up in hospital. I'm at an all time low. I've lost all my friends, my dance captaincy and now I can't even do the one thing that I have going for me, dance. Lola warned me that this would happen but I didn't listen to her, I was too upset by the fact she broke my pointe shoe but now I know she was trying to prevent this from happening to me. But it's too late, the deed is done and now I'm paying the price. I've never been more vulnerable before, I've lost the only friend I have at the studio. I was nothing but a dancer on the team and now...I can't even dance. I've never felt more alone and worried, I don't know what's gonna happen.

I'm currently sitting up in my hospital bed unable to move or get out. This is torture! I don't think anyone's gonna visit me, it's not like they've ever cared for me before, no one even noticed that i was hurt or that I disappeared right after we finished filming the Qualifier video. Ever since I lost my captaincy things have been going downhill. I don't know where I stand anymore and if I go back to the studio I don't know if I belong there anymore. I mean, what do I have left back at the studio?

I sigh and continue doing nothing.

"Richelle" I hear a voice say. I wasn't expecting any visitors I thought it might be my mum or Elliot but when I turned to where the voice came from... There standing across from my bed was the last person I ever expected to be here.

"Skylar?" I say surprised.