A new school

(Sin, from the future! This is a horrible fan fic l wrote in a few days it's un edited and has a horrible plot if you still read it after my warnings it's not my fault 😂)

"(Y/N) if you're not up in 20 seconds I'm feeding your breakfast to the fish!"

"Meow?" You respond and you get up brushing your (H/C) hair into place and throwing on a pair or light blue jeans with a hole for your tale or course and a pale pink shirt that said 'meow' in cursive writing.

Lex your brother grabs your wrist "well no time to eat (N/N) (nick name) you took to long" he says as he runs to school dragging you along with him.

You get annoyed by this but don't say anything and let him continue. When you two get to the new school he let's go and wraps his arm around your shoulder "you're gonna be ok right?"

"I'll be fine now shoo l have to go to class" you shove him away giving him a smile with your fangs showing he sighs and walks away.

As you walk into class the bell rings oooo just in time you smile to your self and take a seat in the back row.

A girl with crazy red hair and glasses takes the seat in front of you she turns around and welcome you.

"Hey! I'm hanji your new official friend!" She smiles.

"(Y/N" you reply with the same sweet smile. She giggles but then turns around when the door slams open to reveal a group of goths. Oh wait that's not culturally appropriate l mean kids in whole black clothes.

"That's Levi's group of misfits" hanji whispers back at me l just shrug and ignore them and continue to draw.

I was drawing my sister when the pencil was thrown out of my hand and l was pushed out of my seat slamming into the desk next to me.

"Hahaha! What a freak she's a neko!" I look up to see a girl with short orange-ish hair laughing she was one of Levi's goons.

Hanji watches me helplessly as l get up and dust myself off.

I walked up to the girl who's name is now bitch face McGee and slap her "that was not only rude and uncalled for but you messed up my shirt and drawing" you state and begin picking your things up.

"Oi brat what gives you the right to hit my girlfriend!" I look up and see who l guess is Levi.

Oh I'm about to rip him a new one!

"She's completely threw me off my chair which if l where human would have knocked me out so a simple slap isn't enough if you ask me. Anything else l can do for you and your group of cleaning goths ?" I ask the whole group looks shocked but Levi just responds with a 'tch' as l go back to my seat waiting for the teacher.