P21?

Janet's POV

-Two Weeks Later-

I woke up to the soft rays of the sun, beaming in on my face through the curtains. The room was still slightly dark, but I was fine with that. I glanced down and smiled once I saw her laying on my chest. My fingers glided through her hair as I watched her tense up for a moment then relax. My divorce was final. Wissam was arrested. And Elle? She was recovering. My tour was due to start in two more months, so this was our time.

I slid my hand down her side and frowned once I felt the bandage. Her recovery wasn't going as fast as we all had expected. She always disagreed and claimed that she was fine, but we knew that something wasn't right. I knew she wouldn't just wake up and be healed, but this... this was killing me on the inside.

Our love making sessions were gentler. I gave her as much as my love as I could, because she had almost given up her life for me. Eissa yawned in his sleep and snuggled between her and I. He was getting bigger as well. Elle taught him how to say, "E." I laughed at her when she was teaching him, but whenever she's around, he screams it.

I chuckled to myself and shook my head at the thought of them. They were my everything... Elle whimpered softly in her sleep and I watched as her face scrunched up. She had been having occasional nightmares recently, but when I asked her about them, she wouldn't tell me. I knew it was more of her trying to forget it, rather than her keeping it a secret from me, but I couldn't help but to feel some type of way. I wanted her to speak to me and confide in me like I had done to her, but it would be selfish of me to rush her.

I kissed her forehead repeatedly until she started to wake up. She wasn't a deep sleeper, but she wasn't the lightest either. Her eyes slowly met mine as she blinked slowly. She was too cute to me. I pecked her lips and giggled,

"Wake up, Grace." She smiled slowly and covered her face. Eissa wiggled a bit until we heard a high-pitched yawn and saw him slowly sit up. He rubbed his eyes and instantly smiled seeing that I was awake. I grinned and pecked his lips while he giggled. He noticed that Elle had her face covered, so he moved closer to her and laid his hands on her face. I watched as he tried his best to 'wake' her.

Elle grinned and peeked up at him,

"Good morning, munchkin!" He grinned showing his gums and covered his face. I had to admit that Eissa was usually the type of baby to stare at you and not say much, but being around Elle did something to him. I chuckled at the both of them and made my way out of the bed.

"Ready for church, baby?" She looked at me and smiled. Ever since she had taken me, I've been loving it. The people were amazing and there was no judgement. Plus, Eissa was star-struck over this baby girl, so he enjoyed going as well.

"You know I'm always ready. Can you help me sit up?" I nodded and slowly lifted her torso. I kissed her once she was up and smiled.

"There you go, babygirl." She smiled shyly and made her way into the bathroom. I watched as Eissa tried to crawl after her.

"Ah ah ah! You're going to fall!" I quickly caught him before he leaped off the bed. "She'll be done in a few moments. Let's get you dressed." He babbled something under his breath as I walked in the closet with him. Smart ass.

....................

Elle's POV

I held Janet's hand and relaxed against her as the choir began to sing, This Place, by Tamela Mann. I felt her body move slightly, so I glanced up at her and watched as the tears fell from her eyes. I knew she was thinking about her past and how things had led up to this moment. I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it.