Chapter Fourteen

Börja om från början

"There's no boots."

"Buy some Vans or something."

"That means we have to walk all the way back to Willocks."

Louis groaned. "Geraldton needs to sort it shit out."

Harry snorted, leaning over and kissing Louis' shoulder. "Tell me about it."

**************

Target shopping was just as boring as looking through all the other shops inside Northgate. The only thing that seemed plausible to buy was a few Beyonce albums from Sanity. Louis thinks his sanity will go in a few minutes if Harry doesn't pick his fucking shoes.

"Love, do you think the navy ones would look good?"

"Harry, they're five dollar shoes. Just pick a pair!"

"But what will go good with these black jeans?"

"Black, maybe?"

"But then I'll look gothic."

"Just because you're wearing all black, doesn't mean you're gothic! I always wore black, and I still do."

"I'm just... I'm not choosing black."

"You just need a pair of shoes you can wear, sweetheart. It's not a fashion parade."

"But it is," Harry sighed. "People are constantly judging you. And that's why I need to decide whether white or navy blue will go with these black jeans."

"Ah, so you've narrowed it down to two?"

"Maybe," Harry shrugged. "I think navy, it matches your top."

"We don't have to colour coordinate."

Harry exhaled, turning on his spot to put the shoes back. "You're right--"

"No!" Louis screamed, reaching out for Harry's arm. "Take the shoes. Just take them, Haz!"

Harry smirked to himself, holding the shoes tightly. He looked up to Louis and kissed him briefly, taking his hand and walking out of the shoe section to continue looking around the shop for more things to contemplate to buy.

Thank fuck he chose some damn shoes.

************

Harry passed Louis his kiwi-raspberry-apple drink, him sipping loudly as they walked hand in hand around the shopping centre once again. Harry wanted to head to the chemist to buy some lip balm, Louis heading into Cotton On for the duration. They met again and were thinking about whether lunch here would be worthy enough to buy.

They pass the food court, not interested. Harry told Louis maybe a trip to Subway might be better and possibly cheaper. Louis kept on drinking, and Harry kept aware of anything which could be a potential buy. Then he passed it.

And Louis seemed to stop right on dot, miraculously. Harry smiled as he saw the jewels in the window, one shaped like an apple ready to be given to a child for her tenth birthday, probably. Harry was mainly focusing on the watches inside glassed area. Louis had his eyes on the brooches. They walked around to the other side where the rings were available. Pretty.

"Want to have a look?" Harry asked him, Louis taking no chance of looking uncertain and nodding straight away. They ambled into Zamels, the diamonds shining into their eyes and the hundreds of dollars price tags smothering their faces.

They stood together, taking their time looking around the small shop. Two ladies were behind the counter, chatting about something husband related. The four were the only ones present in the shop, window buyers on the outside were only wishing they could afford that diamond ring, or that silver pandora Louis and Harry were looking at now.