Part 6

Finn POV
NO!! Who is this chick?! And why is she cute! I love y/n not... Millie I think it is. My lips are tingling and it feels wierd.
UGH

Millie POV
Woah this finn dude is hot. Jesus shut it millie you literally just met him. My lips are tingling tho. Is that a bad sign?! Does he have a disease?

Your POV
"Anyway........ cmon Millie I need to take you to your cell. "
"Ok! Nice saving ya finn"
"Ya.... uh, thx?"
Me and Millie walked a couple rooms down until we reached hers.
"Mills this is your cell, I need to bring medication and then I'll be back"
"Ok"

I walked out of her room and when I passed noahs room I heard banging? I went to open it and saw Noah banging on the door.
"Noah what are you doing? I thought you were sleeping?"
"I was trying to get your attention and I woke up from that alarm"
"Oh yeah sorry bout that. Hehe"
"We had to give Finn mouth-to-mouth."
Noah's POV
"We had to give Finn mouth-to-mouth."
"WHAT?!?!?!"
Out of no where I slapped her and she fell to the floor in pain
Your POV
I heard Noah say " WHAT?!?!?!" But then I fell to the ground and felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.
I started crying because of how bad it hurts

"Why would you do that?!" I said in between crying.
"Why would you kiss Finn?!"
" I DIDNT!" And after I said that I ran out the room
Noah's POV
" I DIDNT"  she ran out the room and
I felt this layer of guilt surround my whole body . Even though my hand felt like it was on fire I didn't care. I fell to the floor crying because now the love of my life probably hates me. WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB NOAH? I started sobbing louder and louder until the door opened and there stood y/n holding a bottle of pills and 2 ice packs.
Your POV
I ran to the medical room sobbing. I eventually stopped and grabbed 2 ice packs. 1 for my cheek and 1 for Noah. Im gonna slam this over his head so he feels pain.
I'm just kidding I would never hurt him.
I walked in his room and said,
"Here, your hand probably hurts like hell"
I gave the ice pack to him and shut the door. I put the ice pack on my cheek and walked to Millie's.
Millie's POV
I heard the door click so I looked up to see y/n with a bottle of pills and a ice pack on her cheek
"What happened to you y/n?"
She took the ice pack off and there was a red handprint on her cheek!
" who did this!! I WILL MURDER THEM! "
"Ha! No need mills, just take 2 pills"
She handed me the bottle and left saying goodnight. My poor lil girl got hurt 😞