Gonna figure it out eventually.

Posting this chapter early, you're welcome. Also, read what I said at the end of the chapter. Don't skip it.

ALSO LOOK AT THE PIC ABOVE I FUCKING LOVE 'THE END OF THE F***ING WORLD' !!!!!

Millie's pov

Shit shit shit shit shit shit.

"We're screwed." I said, and I opened the door, climbing off of Finn, to the outside parking lot. Finn got out too, and closed the car door.

"You two shouldn't be out here, during school hours. Come with me." She said, and we followed her into the school. She took us into the office. Shit, fuck. Fucking shit.

She went into the office and whispered to our principal who was seated at his desk, and he nodded. She walked out and gave us both a glance before walking out.

"Ms. Brown, Mr. Wolfhard, take a seat please." He said, and we both sat down.

"So, I heard you guys were in your car, during school hours." He said, and I nodded.

"You guys know about the rule we have, about not going outside during school unless you have to." He said, and we both nodded again.

"Well, you both know I'm a pretty chill principal. I know you guys are in high school. You teens are just messing around, I get it. But I also know everything that goes on in this school. Millie, I've heard that you're dating another guy, Noah Schnapp. So what were you doing with Mr. Wolfhard?" He asked. I looked over to Finn, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Noah and I aren't really dating. He just needs some help with something. It's fake. So I'm not cheating or anything." I said, and he looked at Finn.

"And you know about this?" He asked Finn.

"Yes sir, I wouldn't...do anything if she had an actual boyfriend." He said, and I smiled.

"Well, I can't let this go without punishment. Let me think..." he said, and I turned to Finn.

"Saturday detention, 12:00." The principal said. Finn and I both nodded, and he let us go. We walked out of the office and Finn followed me to my locker.

"Next time, I think we should just stick to the closet." He said, and I laughed. I grabbed my lunch, and put it in my bookbag. We walked into lunch, and there were stares, on us. Well obviously there are, we are over 15 minutes late. We walked to our table, and sat down.

"Finally, you're here. Rumors are spreading everywhere." Gaten said, and I widened my eyes and looked to Finn.

"What kind of rumors?" I asked, and that's when Iris walked up to our fucking lunch table.

"Just some like you and Finn were making out, you and Finn were gonna ditch school, you and Finn were in the office, you and Finn were doing it, just YOU AND FINN!!" She said, smiling, and I looked over to her. I stood up, and faced her.

"What does it take to get you to fucking go away?" I asked her, and my friends laughed.

"You can't get rid of me. I'm your daily reminder that you're never gonna end up with Finn, and about your past." She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And just what do you think you know about my past?" I asked, and she laughed.

"Well, I think everyone here knows about Ava. Right?" She looked to the table, and it remained silent.

"She didn't tell you guys?" She basically laughed, and all my friends looked over to me.

"Okay, I'll tell them." Iris said.