Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Right Hand.

The room was painted black with all black furniture, the only reason everyone could see was because of the multi-colored bulbs that lit up the room

The room was painted black with all black furniture, the only reason everyone could see was because of the multi-colored bulbs that lit up the room. In the air was the scent of weed, alcohol, and the mixed smell of all the perfume everyone was wearing.

Azizi swayed her hips side to side as she puffed on a joint, passing it between her and her best friend Paige. Every few seconds Zizi looked around checking her surroundings making sure nothing was going down, and every time she did she couldn't help but look at the guy who had been checking her out since she walked in. 

Handing the joint back to Paige, Zizi reached in her pocket grabbing her lip gloss reapplying it to her lips, without wasting another second zizi walked over to the guy noticing he was with a group of friends, she let out a sigh before approaching him.

"Im Azizi , but everyone calls me Zizi." the guy chuckled lowly looking at one of his friends on his right, taking Azizi introducing herself as a joke.

"I aint ask for your name shorty." He said, taking another swig from his drink.

Azizi bit down on her lip  feeling quite embarrassed, she made a swift turn ready to head back to her section before a hand grabbed her arm pulling her close against their body.

"I want you." A deep masculine voice whispered in her ear, making Zizi melt right into his hold.

The person snaked their arms around Zi body, having a extra tight grip.

"Let's get out of here" Azizi said.