two

Bethany. Age 16

3 months later.

Nervous tears stream down my face as I look over at Ethan who was in hand cuffs.

Today was the day we would find out how long he would be going to jail.

After hearing Ethan's side of the story, the judge finally came to a conclusion which broke my heart.

"Ethan grant Dolan. I, judge mclair, here by sentence you to ten years in the super maximum prison for man slaughter" and that's when I broke down.

I couldn't believe my ears, the love of my life would be leaving me when I needed him the most.

We met in a more quiet, secure room before they took him away for good.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his shoulders, crying into his chest like I never have before.

"Please don't leave me."

"I have to baby, I have to do what's right" he rubbed my back as a method of calming me down.

"It was self defense, he attacked you" I argue.

"I know baby, I know"

"I'll visit you everyday, I promise. I won't even look at another guy" he chuckled.

"Whoever makes you happy while I'm gone is ok with me. I just want you to be happy" he kissed my cheek.

"No"

"Dolan" the officer behind him held out the cuffs indicating that he needed to leave.

"Take care of our baby mi amor"

And then he was gone.

________________________

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼