Brazil!

*With the turtles*

"You can't walk away from this." Splinter told Leo, who was sat infront of him. 

"I told him, Master Splinter. But Raph he never hears a word I have to say. Now, I knew they couldn't handle the truth about the purple ooze, and you know what, they proved me right." Leo said letting out his frustrations. 

"Leonardo.." Splinter tried. 

"I don't know what to do! Donnie's nose is in his computer, Raph's brains are in his biceps, Mikey's head's in the clouds, and Y/n is barley around anymore since she and April reunited. I can't get them all on the same page. To think with one mind." Leo rants continue. 

"You shouldn't want them all to think the same. It's their different points of view that make the team strong. A good leader understands this. A good brother accepts it." Splinter said looking at Leo. 

"Guys? I got something!" Donnie yelled out. 

"Talk to me, Donnie." Leo said jogging towards Donnie along with the others. 

"Looks like our mutant buddies are headed to Brazil." Donnie said.

Y/n POV

"Look they're not monsters. The only real monster in this city is Shredder and the two mutants that he's created." I said looking at the lady with a bored expression. 

"Bebop-" Casey started. 

"And Rocksteady." Isaac finished crossing his arms. 

"You think anything coming out of your mouth is gonna add to her credibility you are sorely mistaken." The lady said in a serious tone. 

"Shredder mutated them with the help of Baxter Stockman. That's actually who you need to go see." April said backing me up. 

"Funny you should mention Dr. Stockman because we just finished analyzing some security footage from TCRI that he gave us." The lady said. 

"Great.""Super." April and I said. 

"Guess who's on it." She said with a smirk and started to play the footage. It showed only me and April but not Bebop and Rocksteady. 

"That's not what happened. That footage has been altered. It's been edited." April turned to look at the women. 

"We checked its authenticity. It's clean." The lady said like she was the smartest person in the room. 

"Well considering how much, much, much more intelligent Stockman is, he covered his tracks. Get that through your thick skull lady," I said getting really angry causing the remote to fly off the table. I could tell she tried to hide her anger, while Isaac just smirked. 

"I want a phone call." April simply stated, with a little smirk at what I did. 

"I hate to break it to you, but all the phones have been shut down on account of monsters breaking into our station house." The chief said. 

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but legally I'm entitled to a phone call," April said the literal law. 

"Tell me where they are." The chief said. 

"I don't know. But if I did I would never tell you." April said. 

"Chief, the turtles are not the ones you should be chasing," Casey stopped her before she could reach the door. 

"Yeah they help people they don't harm them," Isaac said. Then the Chief just left, but not before putting some bandages on the table. So Isaac decided to wrap up my arm.

*With the turtles*

The turtles were on a plane that was about to cross paths with a plane that Bebop and Rocksteady were on, with a 3,000 feet separation. They had to jump. Once the plane was close to them they jumped. Donnie went first, then Leo, then Mikey. Raph, however, was the last one and had trouble. when he jumped off he hit the window of the plane and slid off but, luckily, Leo caught him. They found their way into the belly of the plane only to see Foot soldiers ready to fight. 

"The good news is your wearin' shoots." Raph said smiled.

"Shoots." Mikey repeated, backing his brother. 

"The bad news is-" Raph started but then they just threw the Foot soldiers out of the plane. The turtles then went up to the box that had the final piece and surrounded it. 

"Okay, this must be what they came to Brazil for," Leo starred at it. 

"Its an inter-dimensional-thingy-mabob," Mikey said still mesmorized by it. 

"Well, there's probably a more technical name for it," Donnie stating the obvious, as he does. 

"Uh... Guys." Raph said putting his hand on Mikey's head to turn it towards where he was looking. 

"Dude bringin' back the mohawk, good for you," Mikey said nodding his head. 

"Oh ho ho y'all got jokes huh. Well, let's see how funny you are after we bash your heads in." Bebop said before he and Rocksteady charged towards them. All hell broke loose. The fight began. While the others were fighting Rocksteady had managed to get into a tank and got the machine gun and started shooting. The shots caused the front half of the plane to break apart. 

"Dude, seriously," Bebop said looking at him along with the turtles. 

"Yeah, that's my bad I got a little carried away," Rocksteady said putting his hands up. The plane was falling and the last piece was getting passed around, but of course not on purpose. Donnie tried to level out the plane but the cockpit was pretty much gone. So they crash-landed, well sort of. They crash-landed into a river. The fight to get the last piece wasn't over yet. But in the end, Bebop and Rocksteady got the last piece.

Y/n POV

The chief came back in trying to get answers, but we wouldn't stop pestering her about our legal right to a phone call. Turns out before she left Isaac grabbed her phone while Casey distracted her. April knew exactly who to call. Vern.

*Time skip*

The turtles were now in the belly of a new plane arguing. Until Leo said something that made them all sit in silence the whole way home, "We may be brothers, but we are not a team."