Let's Have some fun!!

Y/N's POV
So...mama didn't know I opened the present,i'm free!! Maybe playing with Tattletail isn't so bad,but dad is coming home today,I am super happy,I haven't seen him in 8 months now.Is that bad?? I don't know,but mom still seems stress about what?? "Mama,are you ok??"I ask her."I am fine (Y/N) go do something I will call you when dinner is ready.."She says. "Ok." I say happily and walk away. "How am I suppose to tell her/him.." I walk away,mom mumbled something,but I didn't bother to ask.

~Timeskip bought by laziness~

Dad isn't home yet i'm scared to think something bad happened,I wake up to a clunking sound,the heck...my dog also wakes up(A/N:Yes you have a dog,because theres a dog house so the child has a dog,if mama didn't kill it..)OH yes,my dog is a german shephard.(A/n:They are some good guard dogs,your dog protects you!!!)He is not really curious about the sound,I look at him,and hop off the bed,I shush him cause if he wakes up Mama i'm dead..so I walk to the basement,cause it sounds like my family's obnoxious washing machine,well dryer. I was right I stop it and open it. "Tattletail,what are you doing in there buddy??"I ask him. "Me dizzy." He says. "I'm sure you are if your in a dryer..." I say,(D/N) didn't bark?? Just as I say that he starts barking,I try to quiet him down,how come mom isn't waking up,she must be sleeping really good.(D/N) stops barking,I sigh in relief.

I thought I was gonna get caught,Tattletail was about to die,probably from the water,how did he even get in the dryer??"La lalalala.." He started to sing,it was pretty catchy (D/N) followed behind and I sat Tattletail down to charge,after that he said "Let't play a game!!"

"What game??"I ask. "Lets break a vase!!" He responds. (D/N) looked at me,I pet him and sigh,I walk into a room to find a vase. "Here goes nothing,you wanted me to break it.." I push the vase,and breaks echoing through the basement.The light started to flicker until it went out.(D/N) started to whimper as I had tears in my eyes,I don't like the dark,so I have to face my fears,I guess...I grab the flash light and and shake it to keep it from going out. Tattletail starts screaming and I try to calm him down,something is out there and he is scared of it.I walk out the room had hardly no ambient which made it worse..I turn to my right to see a pair of red eyes,I nearly scream,my flashlight goes out I turn away and shake it,making more noise. The lights turn back on,I sigh in relief (D/N) also looks happy.
"I-I think i'm done playing with you for the night."I say tripping over words."Me Tattletail,me love you.."He says. "Love you too,but its time for sleep." Hes trying to butter me up..he yawns,hes totally tired,(D/N) stops when I get to the box "Mama,scary..." he says what does he mean? I put Tattletail in the box and wrap the ribbon on the present.Good thing mama taught me this. I turn to (D/N). "What a night,please join me tommorrow buddy." He barks,I guess thats a yes.I pet him and walk out the basement he trails behind,whos his mama?? Is it my mom?? I hope not. I hear a knock on the door,its almost 4:00 AM who could be knocking I look at (D/N) he looks ready to attack,I gasp its probably daddy!!! I don't open it cause what if its not dad,what if its a pedophile!! I walk away from the door (D/N) curls up next to me,I lay my head on his back,abd go to sleep,I wonder what tommorrow will be like..

A/n:Looks like a visitor it coming to get you..anyways reader,I really hope you'll be ok!!

Word count:731

Buh bai!!!