"I walked with Finn." I said, and she nodded.

"So, are you and Finn like....a thing?" She asked me.

"No, why?" I asked her, and she shrugged.

"Everyone thinks you are." She said, and I looked over to her.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Our whole friend group. You might wanna clear that up, by the way." She said and laughed, and I laughed too.

I better clear that up.

-

It was math, and Finns head was on his desk, probably sleeping or something. Noah was talking to Maddie, and I sat down. I kicked Finns foot, but he still didn't budge. I leaned over my desk a little and ruffled his hair with my hand, and he shot up, holding his hair.

"My hair!!" He said, and I laughed.

"You're such a prettyboy, Finn. Nobody cares about your hair." I said, and Maddie and Noah laughed. I felt him kick my foot, and I kicked his back. Then, I saw Ashley walk up to our table, looking at Noah and I.

"Okay, I don't believe you're dating." She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Because if I were dating someone, I wouldn't be playing footsies with someone else." She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Noah asked. She saw Finn and I.

"You and Finn, I saw you guys." She said, and I looked over to Finn. His mouth was slightly open, like he didn't know what to say. I didn't either.

"She kicked him to wake him up, dumbass. Haven't you heard they aren't a thing?" Maddie said, saving all of our asses.

"Whatever." She said, and walked away.

"Just so you know, Finn and I aren't a thing guys. Spread the word to all of our friends, because they apparently think we are." I said, and I saw Maddie wink at me, which made me blush with embarrassment.

-

"Millie, wait up." I heard Finn say, as I was walking down the hallway. I stopped and waited for him, and he caught up to me. I saw his eyes flicker to the storage closet, and I smiled.

"No." I said, and he looked at me with pleading eyes, and I smiled.

"Why not?" He said, in a more quiet voice.

"Because, Ashley is still watching me, and if she sees me walking into that closet with you everyone will know. The whole school will know." I said, and he groaned. I laughed, and we walked into biology. We sat down, and he got out his phone. I saw Haley walk in, and I whispered to Finn.

"After Spanish class." I said, and he smiled.

"Whatchya whispering about?" Haley asked, sitting down in the persons chair in front of us.

"Nothing." I said, and she gave me a suspicious look.

"So how long are you gonna keep the act up with Noah?" She asked.

"I don't know. Hopefully only a couple more days or something, I'd rather not kiss Noah." I said, and she nodded.

"Well who would you rather kiss?" She asked me, and looked at Finn, and pointed his head to him, looking back at me. Finn was on his phone, so he didn't see Haley do that.

"I don't know, there's so many guys that like me right now I can go up to them and just kiss them, maybe I'll make their day." I said, and that's when Finn perked his head up. The bell rang, so Haley went back to her seat.