They looked at me strangely as if I'd done something terribly wrong.

"Who are you?" says a very scary looking girl with a mischivious smile which makes me feel like I want to run away from them. They're so not my type.

"April," I reply.

The girl laughs and her dark, thick, curly hair sways back and forth...just like a maniac.

"Her? HER?!" she looks at Tom and says, "This is her?! Hahahaha! She looks like an ant compared to us, my lord. How could she ever EVER have what it takes to serve you?! A death eater? Her? She'll be asking for her mummy to come help her! She's no death eater material!!" says the rude girl.

I was taken aback by this.

"Bellatrix, calm yourself. Don't dare to interfere with your masters plans and decisions for you are lower. If this happens again, expect some punishment. As for you-" he satrts as he looks at me.

"What is all this?! Death eaters? Serving you?! THEIR lord?! Tom what is all this madness?!" I say abrubtivly.

The wild, insane girl, Bellatrix, quickly jumps in front of me and her eyebrows twitch and she speaks to me in the most frightening voice possible. "HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM WITHOUT USING 'MY LORD' OR 'MY MASTER' ?! WITH WHAT AUDACITY CAN YOU SPEAK OF HIS FIRST NAME, YOU DISRESPECTFUL, UNGRATEFUL LITTLE RAT!"

Who does Tom think he is gathering all of these people and telling them to overly respect him, and follow him, and dedicate themselves to him? Is that what a death eater was? WAS HE EXPECTING TO BE ONE OF THOSE?!

A look of disgust comes onto my face.

"Bellatrix! Get back now," he orders firmly.

She quickly releases her grasp on my cloak and steps back immediately, following through what he had said.

I scoff and say, "These are your friends? Wow Tom."

Then Bellatrix says in a loud, raspy voice, "My lord, the absurd girl dares again to speak of you like that. May I finish her my lord?!"

"Not so loud Bellatrix! We must move onto a much more secure spot, people will hear us, my lord!" says a boy with blonde hair.

"Yes Lucius, you are right. Let's go, and bring April!"says Tom.

"I'm not going anywhere with any of you!" I say as I pull back from the grip of Bellatrix and Lucius.

I suddenly feel Tom's hands grab my waist firmly. My body tenses as he whispers into my ear, "Shut up and move, before I hex you."

I couldn't do anything but continue walking, still experiencing the shock from Tom's touch.

"Lucius, watch her for me." He tells the blonde boy and Tom heads to the front of the group as we head to the forbidden forest.

Bellatrix skips to Tom's side as Lucius and I followed behind them within some space, and around us four were six other "death eaters". We were just entering the forest when I noticed Bellatrix's maniac like laugh.

"What shall we do then my lord? Haha!" she says to Tom as she nudges his shoulder several times. This sort of bugged me. I did not like the fact that Bellatrix was "touching" Tom in any way. I didn't trust her. "What ever is necessary, but for now, keep on charge of the rest, keep yourselves out the way, and don't get caught."

"This place is dangerous!" I blurt out out of no where. Why did I just do that?!

Tom looks back at me and smirks. Bellatrix jumps toward me and says, "What? Little April is scared?"