chapter 2

An: it is now 3:29 am im still going ps im pretty sure my friends are going to disown me if I continue.

Johns pov: I wake up to Alex ontop of me playing on his phone " funny im usually on top" I smirked Alex stuck out his tongue " not today " I got up and my head boomed with pain I texted Laf asking what the fuck happend last night he told me Alex and I almost fucked I put down my phone do you remember anything Alex I said he smiled I was drunk but pretty much sober when we got here because of all the excitement I also had a lot of water I remember everything. I told him I didn't really remember anything except kissing him Alex crawled over to me "good then you'll remember this feeling he purred and crawled ontop of me kissing me passion I pinned him down on my bed " like I said im usually on top" we'll see he said as I kissed his neck causing him to moan I left a hickey there showing Alex was mine. I moved back up and kissed him I was playing with the hem of his pants when I teased him and got up, when I got up he whined once again I told him I had classes he looked at his phone " oh shit I do too" alex said.

Alexs pov: I quickly got up and and put on one of Johns sweatshirts and ran out the door I just made it to class before the bell rang i sat in my seat not being able to concentrate only thinking about John and how he is so hot. Class was over and I dashed back to my room I closed the door and typed for my assignment when John got back he wanted to finish what I started "mmmhmm" I hummed not really listening until my laptop was slammed shut "hey" John just looked at me with lustful eyes he crawled on top of me " J-john I need to finish that assignment its an essay about how history has its eyes on you" " well history isnt the only thing that has its eyes on you" ( im sorry but that was pretty smooth) John purred in my ear making me shiver he started kissing down my neck onto my collar bone where he started to leave hickeys " J-john I really have to g-eahhh" I moaned " damn you, you know my weakness I pushed him back so I was on top I palmed him through his jeans he moaned as I smirked "you like that dont you" "A-alexander?" "Yes" I answered " you forgot something " "and what might that be love" "im always on top" before I could protest my hands were above my head and I was fighting for dominence again John won of course.

Third person now cus its weird wrighting smut in first person: as john won dominence he pulled down Alex's pants kissing his thighs " John just fuck me already" Alex moaned. John pulled Alex's boxers down with his teeth still being a massive tease "J-john you tease just fuck me" "not yet kitten he said" John kissed his hips then moved down he licked a long stripe from the base to the tip ( eeeehh this is still awkward to write even though ive done it like a million times) Alex moaned just what he wanted to hear he took it all in and started bobbing his head up and down " John im close" Alex screamed "not yet" he flipped Alex over and pushed into him Alex screamed with pleasure as he thrusted faster and hit the spot Alex scramed as John kept going until he came into Alex and Alex came onto his stomach John licked his stomach "you taste good" john said kissing him he pulled the blankets over them and cuddled talking to eachother until they did something else ( idk how to end one of these)