happy birthday ~2~ (smut)

"So is that a yes or no?" Delirious smirked down at her, smirking more seeing her all flustered. Stuttering she replied "w-well, um... Y-yes!" She blushed profusely at both of them smirking at her.

Ohm picked her up and walked upstairs with delirious following close by, somehow they knew where her room was. Delirious closed the door while ohm laid her down, begining to kiss her neck while sliding his hand down her body, delirious soon joined in, kissing the other side of her neck, leaving Hickeys while fondling her breast.

She moaned softly at their touch, Ohm  began to rub her, smirking at her wetness "already wet babygirl?" She blushed hard at his words, not being able to speak from being flustered ohm chuckled and slips his hand under her pants, and continued to rub her, meanwhile delirious had slipped his hand under her shirt and unstrapped her bra, massaging her bare breast. He slowly took off her shirt, latching his mouth against one of her nipple while massaging the other.

She was a moaning and submissive mess under their touch, gaining a bit of bravery she tugged at their shirts, wanting them to be at least half naked. Both men chuckled and took off their shirts to reveal their toned chest and abs, before going back to what they were doing. Ohm unbuttoned her jeans and yanked them off, lowering his head he licked a long stride outside her underwear, causing her to moan a shakily, he smirked and took her underwear off with his teeth, dropping them he began to eat her out, making her moans even louder, arching her back she laid a hand on his head, gripping some of his hair.

Delirious began sucking harder, before trailing kisses upwards and left Hickeys all over her collarbone. Having ohm eat her out, and delirious leaving kisses and Hickeys all over her upper body had caused her to cum quickly. Ohm swallowed all her juices hungrily, licking her clean he pulled away, smirking at the panting girl before him.

Both men began taking off their jeans, leaving them in only their boxers, which gave Samantha the perfect view of seeing the tents their boners caused. Oh and you bet they were huge, she was in for a good time. "Get on all fours babygirl" Delirious's husky voice made her shiver and obey his command, both taking off their boxers they went to their desired spots

Ohm went under her while delirious went behind her, although she was excited she was scared as well, it was her first time after all "please start off slow" She whispered afraid, to which both of them gently smiled, kissing her cheek delirious spoke gently "of course baby girl" Ohm pulled out some lube, after pouring a generous about on his dick he handed the bottle to delirious, to which he also poured a generous amount. Looking up at her ohm spoke gently "ready?" Once she nodded they both slipped in carefully, trying not to cause so much pain. She winced and let's some tears flow down her cheeks, both stayed still to let her adjust.

After some time she nodded for them to thrust, once she nodded both began to thrust slowly, she moaned from both pain and pleasure, but soon it was only from pleasure "f-faster!" She managed to say between moans. Ohm began thrusting fast and deep, grunting from her being so tight, while delirious thrusted hard and fast, holding onto her hips as he slammed into her.

She moaned loud when both of them hit a certain spot that had her seeing stars, both men smirked and thrusted at an angle to keep hitting her favorite spot. Delirious began thrusting harder, slamming into her grunting "babygirl I'm so close" Meanwhile ohm thrusted faster grunting loudly "I'm close too Sammy!" She moaned louder to show she was as well, she couldn't speak from how close she was.

After only moments later, Samantha had came hard, her inside growing tighter had cause both men to cum inside her quickly. Coming down from their high all three laid down, Samantha laying her head on delirious's chest while ohm had his arms around her. Through shaky breaths she managed to speak "wow... That was amazing..." Both held her close, kissing her head "we love you Samantha" Smiling up at them she spoke lovingly "I love you too.."

Here you go Mini_Syndicate!! Hope you enjoyed!!