The Alphas Mate: Chapter 9 (unfinished)

Warning: Strong launguage in this chapter!

______________________________________________

Positive.

All of them came up positive. I couldn't breathe. Eva slowly came toward my side and started looking over my shoulders. "I'm going to have a little niece or nephew! OK when can we plan the baby shower..." She squealed, already lost in thought. Until she saw my pale white face.

"Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out ...." She tried to comfort me and get me to breathe, but I couldn't. Then she hit me. Hard, too.

"OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" She smiled and I finally got the concept, I needed to breathe to talk and I totally forgot what I was even gonna say.... but then she pounced on me. She was hugging my invisible stomach, pulling up my shirt in the process.

"Um.... you can ...um.... let go now." I swear, this girl is squeezing the life out of me. It wasn't till I said it'll hurt the baby when she pulled away muttering how much Ethan's going to kill her if she so much as harm the baby in any way. And then it clicked. Ethan!

"We have to tell Ethan, he's going to freak!" Eva said. That made me all that more nervous. Breaking the news to everyone. My hands became sweaty and I kept fidgeting. "You'll do fine! Come on lets go see were he's at." She lead the way, trying to seek Ethan out. We passed down the many door ways. Until we passed by a door with his woodsy scent. He was in here. I was about to open the door, when I heard talking. I heard a bunch of different male voices in there. One was talking about his wife and how she's 5 months along. Then Ethan talked. I froze in my spot, Eva was about to barge in when I gave her a look. He was talking about he doesn't want any kids, how much attention it'll need, how he wasn't ready to commit, how he was so glad he wasn't a daddy and how much he felt sorry for the guy talking. My heart broke. Tears streamed freely down my face. Eva heard it too and she was red face mad. Then all hell broke loose. I walked in my room with Eva following behind me. I slammed the door behind her. I. Was. Pissed.

"I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS FUCKING KID AND HE ISN'T READY TO COMMIT!? THAT FUCKING ASS HOLE!" I screamed, throwing anything in my way. Eva ducked to most of them that was aimed her way. Apparently, I was so angry I didn't know I was making a scene. My knee's buckled from under me and I broke down into the hardest sob I could make. I cried and cried and cried. I was scratching at my belly. Until finally, Ethan came bursting through the door. Eva was pulling my hands away from my stomach trying not to make it to obvious in what she was doing. Two strong arms replaced Eva's. It was Ethan and he was the last person I wanted to see. I was outraged and he picked the wrong time to care.

"Ethan I don't think you should be holding her right ..... " Eva started before I cut her off, outraged.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed and yelled at him. Hurt and pain crossed his features, I almost caved in to confront him. Almost. He knew I needed space, so he left the room while I calmed down. I stayed on the floor with Eva holding my hands and me straining against her. I was too weak from my tantrum, I gave up. Then Eva spoke.

"Were leaving, now! We'll leave the pack to raise the baby somewhere else, I'll gather all the money I can find and we can buy a house, get a job. Unless you want to stay here with Ethan who doesn't even want the baby! We'll even take Eric with us." She had a point but leaving didn't come across my mind. It was a good idea, so I agreed. We would pack all the important stuff and get as much cash we can get. I packed all my valuables in a small bag and went into Eric's room. He was playing with his toys

"Hey, you want to go on a road trip with Auntie Eva and I!" I asked in a baby voice. hoping he wouldn't make a fuss. I went toward his closet and grabbed as much clothes as I could fit in one bag and put all his favorite toys in another. I headed toward Eva's room. She was already ready to go, with a big wad of cash in her hand.

"Strap him in the car and don't draw any attention to yourself." I did as she told me and waited in the car for her. I needed to get out of this hell hole of a pack. Once Eva got in the passengers seat, I started driving. Fast.

"Whoa, calm down! There's a child in here" she glanced at my stomach "Okay, maybe two, but you really need to calm down." She finished. I let go of the gas pedal a little, looking over at Eric and my invisible baby bump. I hope its a girl, I always wanted a girl...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethans P.O.V

2 Months. 1 Week. 3 Days. 4 Hours. 15 Minutes. 23.. 24.. 25 Seconds since Eva, Nikki, and Eric went missing. And it's pure torture. I'm currently sitting on the couch, mourning over her sudden disappearance. My wolf wasn't helping either. He kept whimpering and whining to get up and go find her, again. I yawned. I only slept approximately 48 hours since she left and that was because I was drugged by the pack nurse. I had dark bags under my eyes, in other words I looked like shit. I couldn't help the nagging feeling in the back of my head that she wasn't sleeping well either, for reasons I don't know.

"Hey um... uh... Ethan, you got to come see this, know!" My beta stuttered. He never stuttered unless he was nervous, which is very rare. If he stuttered it must have been worth seeing, so I followed him toward the back of the house. I saw.....

___________________________________________________

A/N: HA! Cliff Hanger!