Prologue

Love doesn't exist. Love never has and never will exist. That is why there is no sorrow. That is why there is no joy.

That's what I thought.

--

"Are you okay?"

A hand cleared into my vision, then a face. A blond boy with a brace holding his back straight. Scoliosis.

I reached out for the hand. It's the first time I can remember ever feeling someone else's skin before.

"You don't have to be scared. There's no reason to be scared." The boy said. He bent down the best he could and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. A hug.

------

"Let me kill it!" I yelled, waving a box cutter around in the air. "Scott, it's going to die anyway, let me kill it!"

"No! Leave it alone!" The other boy, Scott, yelled, hunched over a box protectively. He was crying. The box contained a small kitten, it's black fur falling out as it breathed heavy, pained breaths.

-------

Scott was crying again, now up under a tree in the rain. The cat in the box had long since gone still, remaining completely quiet. No more heaving or wheezing. A yellow umbrella was propped up over the box. Keeping the cat dry was more important to him than staying dry himself.

"I told you it would die." I said, putting my umbrella over Scott.

"No! I'm not listening to you!" Scott yelled back, shaking his head, wet droplets swinging everywhere. "You're crying too! You are! You have to be!"

I was not crying.

////////////////////////////////

Alright. This is definitely new territory for me in regards to my fanfiction. While in others I had held back greatly, I will not be holding back in this one. I will have graphic scenes (more info on that in the description) which [[SPOILER]] will include a giant technicolour orgy-drug-party-turned-massacre.

I feel a little more capable of doing so considering I'm basing this fanfiction on an R rated series that within a week of coming out, has already been called the grossest show available on Netflix and the goriest anime of the year.

There will be no shipping for future reference. I have a very strong opinion about that and I will practice what I preach. Everyone else can do it all they like (and I might even somewhat like their content), but I will not do it myself.

This prologue is mostly serving as a test run to get a vibe if everyone hates it or not lmao. Comment all you want, I feed off the attention thank youuuuu

-laser_ghost