Lisa turned back to face Jisoo, Wendy, Joy and Rosé after Jennie and Dubchaeng disappeared round the corner, "that goes for you guys too, nobody on their own. Sorry Skipz, that includes you reading alone in your cell. We all stick together". Rosé nodded shyly, surprised that the blonde cared about her, which she had to admit felt nice. Lisa noted Rosé's shy demeanour and pinched the Australian's cheeks, calling her a chipmunk in a baby voice, that caused Rosé to blush. Lisa was distracted from her playful torment of the dark haired girl by her best friend Jisoo, nudging her to gain her attention. The Thai became aware that everyone had gone silent, she faced Jisoo's direction to see Jihyo, Irene and their remaining gang walking through the doors. The inmates and wardens braced for a confrontation, several of the wardens preparing their batons just in case. The gang looked bad, depressed and unhappy, Irene's swollen eyes were evidence enough that all these girls did was cry and grieve over the loss of Yeri, a pain they may never move on from. Lisa gulped, as she slowly approached the gang, much to the shock and concern of her friends. The grieving gang could do nothing but stare at the Thai as she sheepishly walked towards them. The blonde took a deep breath, "I-I'm..." her eyes started to glaze over a little as she cleared her throat, "I'm sorry for your loss, truly". Irene shut her eyes tightly, when people spoke about it, it seemed more real, and everything hurt her right now. Jihyo walked over to Lisa, tears starting to fall from her eyes as she lessened the space between herself and the Thai, "thank you" she said softly, barely a whisper. Lisa nodded once in solidarity as she turned away. "Lisa wait" Jihyo called out, the blonde turned back around to face her rival, "yeah?". Jihyo pulled Lisa to the side, still in the view of everyone but not where anyone else could hear their conversation, "we need to talk. I don't know whether you guys have figured it out yet, I imagine you probably have but whoever took our baby away tried to make it look like you, and I'm guessing they tried to make Nayeon's death look like us. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I know it has something to do with you, and Jennie. She was very worried that we would find out something about you, and then tell you so paid us well to keep it secret. Nayeon and Yeri were just pawns in whatever game is being played here, and that really hurts. I know you are into some deep shit that honestly I don't want anything to do with, but they hurt me and my girls and I know you can understand that I can't just ignore it. Please Lisa, I am begging you, if you find out who killed Yeri, tell us, let us deal with them".  Lisa nodded with a half smile, genuinely sympathising with Jihyo's pain, "do you guys have any clues?" she asked. The older girl shook her head and sighed "No. Tzuyu told us that during her interview with the chief, he mentioned that a witness he spoke to before her had expressed that they thought Nayeon was part of your gang, that's when we figured out that Nayeon was killed to set us up. Other than that we have nothing". Lisa huffed, disappointed that there was no real new information "Ok well I'll keep you posted if we find out anything new, we are currently working on it. Keep safe". "You too" Jihyo replied as the girls returned to their respective gangs. They may not like each other, but they respect each other and right now both groups were under attack, their interests meshed for once.

"Jeongyeon! Hold up I just want to talk" Jennie called as she perused the girl who was now running away, "Jeongyeon please!" ~Fuck why am I so out of breath? With all the stamina Lisa requires me to have at night I should be an Olympic athlete by now...~ Jennie thought as she panted, leaning up against the wall, unable to see her friend anywhere. The brunette instantly became aware of how few wardens there were around, two at the very end of the corridor and that was it for this particular area. This was only a base level security cell compared to other cell blocks in the prison but still, the lockdown had demonstrated how poorly this place was guarded when things were normal. Jennie looked in front and behind her, not being able to see Chaeyoung or Dahyun either, were they still following her? did they get distracted? ~Fuck where are they?...shit~. Before the brunette had any more time to panic she was violently thrown against the wall, pinned against the cold painted concrete, "Jeongye..." she was cut off by the girl she had been tailing, "Fuck you Kim!". Jennie's eyes widened in fear, was she in danger? Had Jeongyeon been the SHK agent all along?. "Did you come to kill me huh? Is that why you are following me?" the short haired girl yelled as she pinned the brunette harder against the wall. "Oh that's rich. Don't like being the one that's kept an eye on? Fuck you too!" Jennie snapped back now feeling more anger than fear. Jeongyeon laughed sarcastically as her eyes started to water "yeah, I've been following you today I'll admit it. I'm not afraid of Lisa and I'm not afraid of you. Nayeon was my friend! I know you had something to do with her death Jennie Kim and I swear to god I will find out what. I don't care if it kills me" Jeongyeon shouted with such anger and pain before being pulled to the ground by Dubchaeng, who had been close to Jennie the entire time, surprisingly good at keeping hidden. The two girls started kicking the cowering Jeongyeon who could do nothing but try to protect her head from kicks. "Guys stop! It isn't her, she hasn't done anything wrong" Jennie yelled in attempt to save the girl from injury. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were not known for their rationality, or ability to calm down on command, however Jennie was Lisa's girlfriend, highly intelligent and very wealthy, this earned her respect and superior rank as far as the two impressionable girls were concerned, so ultimately they listened to her.

The day passed without further incident and the girls all returned to their cells for the night, still no closer to finding the agent, who little known to them, had continued to keep an eye on them all day. However, they were able to progress with their escape plan, which was becoming more and more urgent, for every day that passed without them knowing the killer, was another day they were in more danger. "You spoke to Namjoon this week right? He any closer to sowing the seed for the big riot?" Lisa asked with her head resting on Jennie's stomach as the two girls lay in bed. "Tiffany is on that, she's using the murders to our advantage, paid off several wardens and inmates in different cell blocks to spread round rumours that it was wardens that killed Nayeon and Yeri, because inmates are attacking wardens and that various cells are the brink of war between guards and convicts. Apparently things are starting to get tense in other blocks" the brunette replied, stroking Lisa's hair. The Thai smiled "awesome, you're good you know that? Now not that I'm doubting Tiffany's abilities but why isn't Namjoon doing it?". Jennie sighed "Honestly, I don't know if he'd help if I told him we are planning to break out, as well as being an insane idea that could get me hurt or worse, if he ever got caught helping me, it would end his career and put him in a prison too, I don't think it's a risk he'd be willing to take. Tiffany is loyal, she'd do anything for me, I saved her life once and I'm pretty sure she trusts me so much that she'd jump in fire if I asked her to. Besides, I have Namjoon working on a case for a friend of mine, I want him to focus on that". Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head up towards Jennie's face, "case for a friend?". The older girl smiled "I'll tell you about it later, I have other plans for you first" she said seductively as her hand began to explore Lisa's body. The Thai smirked and bit her lip.

Rosé was again woken by the familiar wake-up alarm, rude wardens banging on doors and yelling. Another day in hell, she used to make a note of how many days she had been inside for but eventually it got too depressing to think about. ~Will I ever get out of here?~. She looked over at Joy who had once again somehow managed to sleep through the alarms, snoring and mumbling in her sleep. The Australian began to wonder if perhaps she should join the other girls in their escape attempt, the thought was terrifying but what if that was her only way to save herself from more days in this craphole, and maybe dying in the attempt would be better than living in here forever. "Joy, come on silly, time to get up" the older girl chuckled as she tried to wake her cellmate, suddenly feeling the girl's arms wrapped around her neck and pulling her down onto the bed. "Give me cuddles unnie, I'm sleepy" Joy whined in a sleepy voice, still half way in dream land and not aware of what she was saying or doing, well at least that is what Rosé thought, still totally oblivious to the fact that Joy had a huge crush on her. The Australian giggled and obliged the younger girl's request before pulling them both up out of bed, a daily routine that Rosé didn't actually mind, she found Joy very sweet. "Uh, Miss Park?". Rosé turned towards the cell door as a male voice called for her attention. "Jimin?" she uttered, confused as to why the young warden was there. Jimin walked into the cell and approached the Australian, "I need to talk to you. Joy you continue to the showers, your friends are already on their way. You don't want to get in trouble". Joy seemed sceptical, and looked at her cellmate for reassurance, Rosé nodded, gesturing that Joy continue to the shower room without her. "Is there something wrong?" Rosé asked cautiously as Joy reluctantly left their cell. Jimin shook his head, "No, it's just that you have a visitor". The Australian's eyes widened in surprise "what? Are you sure? I never get visitors". Jimin smiled "well you do now. Can you come with me please?". Rosé nodded suspiciously, and followed the warden. Alone.   

(Hey guys! I think I've put enough clues in now for you to figure out who the killer is