The Australian linked arms with Joy as they both entered the food hall, both feeling tense and intimidated. Rosé found it strange how the extra guards seemed like overkill at first when lockdown was introduced and now it feels like there isn't enough security. But maybe that was just because she knew someone was after the gang. Her fears started to ease a little as she heard all the casual chat between the inmates, all sitting on tables and laughing as usual, wardens yawning while they pretended to be paying attention to what was going on. The girls approached their usual table as they were greeted by a familiar sight, Jisoo and Wendy laughing as Dahyun and Chaeyoung childishly fought with each other, Jennie giggling while sat on the corner of the table, her legs wrapped around Lisa's waist as the Thai nibbled her neck and whispered things in her ear, filthy things that would no doubt make the Australian blush if she could hear them. Still, she smiled as she sat with the group of girls she once feared above all else, that she now calls friends. Lisa sat down in her chair and Jennie sat on the blonde's lap, Rosé somehow felt better watching the two girls, she smiled as Lisa snaked her arms around Jennie's body, making the older girl blush and bury her face in her girlfriend's neck. They always smiled or grinned whenever they looked at each other, forever getting lost in their own world, forgetting that other people were there too, they were both so desperately in love with each other and for a sensitive soul like Rosé, it was nice to see.

Jisoo distracted Rosé and everyone else as she began whatever discussion it was she wanted, "ok guys so now the lockdown is lifted, we have the freedom to try and find out who the SHK agent is, and I think we should try as well as planning the 'thingy'  yeah?". Wendy nodded "right, if we can find out who they are before they get to anyone else, it might force Jen's dad to go quiet for a while". "I don't know, I think the thingy should be our main priority, whoever the agent is, they have the advantage of anonymity, if we get too close they could eliminate us without warning. Perhaps pay a trusted outside source to subtly investigate for us, that way we can avoid being compromised" Jennie said calmly, still snuggled on Lisa's lap. Jisoo smiled "spoken like a business woman". Dahyun shook her head "I'm sorry but am I the only one having a hard time taking this conversation seriously when the two love birds are sat like that?". Chaeyoung agreed "Yeah Money, is Lisa's lap your new seat now? Can you not do chairs anymore?" she jested playfully. Lisa smirked "Her favourite seat is my face so consider yourselves lucky". "Oh my God" Jennie squealed as she hid her bright red face in her hands. ~Why would she sit on her face?~ Rosé thought to herself trying to understand why everyone was giggling, ~...oh~. Due to the speculations and suspicions about the murders, there were several people who had their eyes on the gang, including the real killer, who was watching their every move.

The gang headed out of the food hall for the first recreation time since Yeri was found dead in the kitchens. Their objective was to try and find someone they could trust to do a bit of sleuthing for them, however they planned to have fun and relax too, it being a long time since they were able to do that together. "What about Amber?" Rosé asked as the girls scanned the area for candidates. Wendy looked unconvinced "Maybe but I don't know, she talks too much". Lisa looked over towards the wardens "I'm liking Jimin for the job to be honest, though it might take a bit of flirting to make up for what I did" the Thai said in an apologetic tone as her jealous girlfriend glared at her. "You don't need to flirt with him. He still makes moon eyes at you like a love struck puppy" the brunette huffed irritably as Lisa and Jisoo smirked at each other over her behaviour. As Jennie looked away from Lisa to demonstrate her childish mood she spotted Jeongyeon behaving, frankly strangely in the distance, sketchy and awkward. Jennie tapped the shoulders of Lisa and the other girls "guys I think I may have found someone we could use, Jeongyeon". The gang looked over at the girl, who was already looking at them, suddenly getting up out of her seat and hurriedly walking away. "Is it just me or does Jeongyeon look like someone that doesn't want to be followed" Jisoo said suspiciously. Joy raised an eyebrow "She does, doesn't she...". Jennie stepped forward "I'll get after her". Lisa grabbed her girlfriend's arm before she could leave, "Wait!", the Thai turned towards Dahyun and Chaeyoung, "Chaeng, Dubu, stick with Jen, keep her safe, but make sure Jeongyeon doesn't know you're around. I don't want any of my girls alone at any point ok?" she dictated sternly, prompting the girls to nod their heads in agreement.