part 12

4 months

Four Months has passed and Craig decided to go on his own. This was the last straw for him. He was done with all the lies and dishonesty. He was still deeply inlove with chesanto. That was his first true love but he couldn't handle being hurt. Chres tried to talk him and remember he was being so selfish. That his own mother Tasha had came to the apartment and told him about himself.

Flash back

A month after the argument.chres drove to the condo to see his kids. He knock on the condo door and Craig was with the kids helping them out and he heard the knock. And walk to the door and look out the door to see chres. He just nodded.

Chres: I know we not on good terms but just let me see my daughter and son.

Craig just looked at kids and then turn around and said no. Chres was shocked and turn mad.

Chres: craig that's not fair their my kids I deserve to see them. I miss my kids. I know messed up with us but our kids ain't in it.

Craig: no they don't need to see a drug selling no good ass father. They don't need you.

Chres then started to knock on the door and aiden notice it was his dad and he started screaming I want to see my daddy. Craig said no with tears streaming down his face. Chres then stopped cause he knew their wasn't no use. He said I love you aiden and aaliyah. Then aiden turn around and look at craig with so much hatred and screamed I hate you mommy and ran to his room. Chres that day went to his mom house and knock the door. He greeted his mother and walk to the kitchen. He saw a glass and threw it against the wall.

Niveah: chres ! What's wrong with you

Chres was crying from anger. Things got messed up but he knew he was a good father. He love his kids so much and not too see them hurt him bad.

Chres: momma she didn't let me see them

Niveah: baby she didn't let you see the kids. Craig is not like that.

Chres: mom she even said I was an awful father mom how i love my kids.

Niveah: I know son. I'll talk to Tasha.

2 hours later

Short filler.
I know but my mind isn't processing but do you think craig is wrong for that ?