Team Dragon Fire part 1

*RING RING RING RING RING RING*

The alarm rang many times witch woke me up frightened. As I was getting out of bed in a rush since when the alarm rings that only means...

"TROUBLE" Starlight screamed as flying by my room as fast as light.

As I got up and flew out the door....yea I can fly also....its very cool! I can fly...shoot lazers from my hands and eyes and I also have super human strength!

As me and my team arrived at the scence of the crime we saw this large blue bloob destryoing everthing!

As we where about to attack....I decided since its the frist time we meet this monster that we should introduce our self....

"I'm here to stop you!" I said as runing my fingers threw my long blonde hair.

"You can't stop me!....your only one person!....You can't stop me.....I'm Bloop" said the monster in a hideous voice.

"Starlight is not alone!....I'm here to help also!" said Saba...her powers are very cool....she can move things with her mind...and make portals and everything but she can float in the air not fly.

"I am also in the team!" said Snucks a rather wimpy looking buy with yellow skin...his powers are simply...he can go into people's bodies and control them.

"Don't forget me!" said the 4th and final member of our team...Stone...A tall strong guy made out of stone...nothing can stop him!

"Together we are.....Team Dragon Fire!" we all yelled as rushing to attack.

I threw my blue energy balls at the monster, While Saba picked up bloop with her powers and Slamed him in the wall.

As we all though that we defended Bloop he got back up and shot to sharp razor blades at us!

"Look out!" I screamed as doging it!

Saba who was caught out gaurd barley missed it....one blade cut her arm and the other one cut some of her short brown hair off,

"My hair!!!! I'm gonna make you pay!" Saba yelled!

She floated vey fast to the monster and threw him in the air with her powers...

"Stone....Snucks finish him now!" Saba yelled as Bloop was still in the air.

Stone and Snucks ran and jump in the air...Stone punched him down the to the ground...as Snucks when into the monster...and went into his body...and made Bloop beat him self up....

Once Bloop was finished and the special police came and put him in a speical jail...I turned around to my team and said,

"Good job Team Dragon Fire"

As we got home....something flew out of no where and took Saba far away...As I yelled to my team to try and stop the thing it was to late....Saba was long gone!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*.....Saba actavied her TDF communcator tracking divice....we now no where she is and we are gonna get her back!

"Team Dragon Fire GO!" I yelled as we all rushed to the same direction Saba was tacken to.