Chapter 2: The Job

Hey guys! New chapter me starting! Anyway,

Vote

Comment

Follow

And read on!;)

Hehe. LLLLLLet's start shall we!

**********************************************************************************************
Ayana POV

We went out of Lucy's house. Lucy followed. Well duh she did! We're going on a job! A real job! Anyway, my first job! EAK! This is going to be so fun! Anyway, I'm glad Lucy's on this team because she's really nice. So, we went back to the noisy guild. We went to this board that said,'REQUEST BOARD'. We agreed that we should go on an easy job for now because it's my first. The job was about some ancient sword that was stolen . Apparently Lucy thought it was harder than the usual ones they went on. Anyway, it was a 1,000 jewel reward job. We went to tell Mira that we we're going on a job. We quickly ran to the door. Natsu stopped and said at the foot of the door, "Hey Erza! Gray! Happy! Wendy! We're going on a job with Ayana! She joined our team!" Natsu yelled across the guild.

They introduced themselves to me and I introduced myself to them. They told me what kind of magic they use and I told them what kind of magic I use. When they heard that I had two kinds of magic, they had their mouths dropped open like they were purposely trying to catch some flies in their mouths. I mean seriously. What's the big idea! I mean, I'm just a girl that's 15 and has two kinds of magic. And really strong you know. Hehe.

HOURS LATER

"We're finally here! Uh, Natsu are you feeling alright?" I said worriedly. Apparently Natsu has motion sickness. I slowly pulled him out and carried him on my back. He was surprisingly light. AGAIN, everyone's mouths dropped open.

"OMG. You are seriously strong." Lucy put in.

"Really? Well, he's really light you know. Here, you try." I said giving Natsu to Lucy. She screamed and pleaded not to try. I put him back on my back and we carried on.

After a while, Natsu felt better and started walking on his own. We soon ate. Then we carried on. Suddenly after a while, random men came and teased us. They said they were wizards too. And they said they were strong. They also said they were part of a dark guild. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy and Wendy got ready to fight. I said that I could handle it. Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Wendy tried to protest but Erza stopped them. The strangers laughed and also got ready to fight. The first one to come up to me was a short wide guy. He was surprisingly fast. He kicked me on the back and I fell. They laughed again. Natsu tried to go in and help but Erza stopped him. I got up and nodded my thanks to her. I got in my fighting position and used my ice magic. The short one was frozen solid.

"I'll unfreeze you later ok?" I said plainly. My team, Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, and Gray all watched carefully while I fought.

The second one was taller with strong shoulders. I knew this one would also be easy. This time I used a golden key, "Gate of the Lion, Leo! I open thee!" Leo appeared and nodded at me and attacked. He was easily fought. I nodded to Leo and he went back. The last one was really tall and had broad shoulders, really strong, and a creepy grin on his face. I knew he would be hard to beat. I opened two gate keys, and used my ice magic. I was out of breath. He was still standing. FROZEN OF COURSE!

"Ha! You call yourselves strong! I'm only fifteen and I beat you all!" I laughed in triumph. I decided not to unfreeze them after all though.

"Aren't you going to unfreeze those two?" Wendy asked.

"Eh, the ice will melt. Eventually. Like maybe in about 2 weeks." I said.

"Two weeks! Are you kidding me!" Wendy said.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine."I replied.

"Ok." Wendy said beaten.

I only had a few scratches on me. Which is kinda surprising.

Lucy asked, "are you badly hurt anywhere?"

"Nope!" I said popping the 'p' out of the word nope. "Only got a few scratches." I added.

AFTER JOB IS FINISHED. ARE BACK AT GUILD.

"Hey umm Lucy, can I stay with you tonight? I don't have anywhere else to go. My house is..." I said while tapping my fingers on the guild table.

"Sure! Why not!" Lucy replied happily.

We went to her house and she got everything ready for me. I thanked her. It was night time and we stayed up all night and talked to each other. We laughed and talked about some stuff like, about our lives. In the morning we went to the guild. Well duhh! Anyways, we were the early ones this time. Only Mira and the master were here. And also Cana was there drinking again.

"Hey Lucy, wanna go on a triplet job?" I asked.

"Like me, you, and Cana? If it is, that's a great idea! But I think Cana will reject it. But let's give it a shot!" Lucy said.

"Hey Cana, wanna go on a job with us?" We both asked Cana.

"Uhh sure I guess." Cana said dizzily.

"Yayayayayayayayayay!" We yelled happily.

We went to the train it was a surprisingly short ride.

"Well that was short." Cana said while holding a jug of booze.

While we were walking to the place where we needed to go, an abandoned house that wasn't use for about 5 years, Lucy was shivering with fear.

Maybe I should fool around with that scaredy cat. I thought.

Yeah, I really should fool with her. I decided that I should fool with Lucy.

"OoooOoooOoo! What was that Lucy?!?! A ghost maybe! Go check it out!" I said trying to act it out.

"Huh? W-w-why me?!?! Why don't y-you go ch-check it out! Besides, your pro-probably a pro at this." Lucy replied sheepishly and like a mouse looking for a way out of a cats way.

"Hehehehehehehehe." I giggled quietly.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" I laughed out loud that everyone that was around heard me. I thought it was so funny that I fell to the ground and tears flowed down my cheeks.

We continued walking to the house.

Time skip after job

"That was rough." Me and Lucy said.

"I agree." Cana put in.