Raven and Spider-Man

Request by amber cremeans

Spider-Man is swinging through Jump City on his way to the Titans Tower. He's going there to visit his girlfriend, Raven. He lands on the roof and finds Raven there meditating.

"Hey there, pretty bird." Spidey said from behind her.

"Hello...what do you want?" Raven replied.

"What? Can't I just visit my girlfriend for the fun of it?" said Spidey.

"Except when your interrupting my meditation." replied Raven sarcastically.

Spider-Man sat himself down on Raven's lap and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"You want attention don't you?" asked Raven.

Spidey nods making Raven smile.

"Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about something." said Spider-Man.

"What is it?" said Raven.

"I think we've been dating long enough for you to know my true identity." Spidey said.

"Are you sure you want to do this? That's a really big step." Raven said.

"Yes, I want to do this. I love you and trust you." replied Spider-Man.

"Okay, go ahead." Raven said.

Spider-Man took off his mask and revealed his face. Raven smiled widely at seeing his face.

"What?" asked Spidey.

"Its just that you're as handsome as I thought you'd be." she said before kissing him.

"The name's Peter Parker by the way." he told her.

"Well...actually my name isn't really Raven, that's just an allias. My name is really Rachel Roth." she told him.

"Hi, Rachel." Spidey said.

"Hello, Peter." Raven said.

The two kiss each other, but stop when they heard cheering. Beast-Boy was teasing them and making kissing-faces. Spider-Man shot a web at his mouth, and he struggled to get it off. It looked very entertaining. Raven and Spider-Man laughed and laughed at Beast-Boy.