The Hunters

THE HUNTERS

Ruby POV

I'm in the forest because I need to find my fathers body he is killed by a witch. So I gonne give him a justice.

"Hey witch! Show yourself we need to talk." I was shocked there is someone behind my back "Watch your back, missy." She hit me on my face with a small bat blade.

I hold tight my hook. "Where is my father body?" Just cool down ruby. This is for your father justice.

"You want it? Here is your papa." She throw the body on the ground like a trash.

"Father!" I ran to my father. Thank goodness he still alive. But..but how could this to my father. I need kill that witch.

"What did you do to my father?" I stand and hold my hook.

"Well I just drink his blood because I need some blood to become stronger." she grin

"You gonna pay for this."

"What will you do kid? Go home and call someone to help you? Tsk. Are you gonna kill me with your little hook of yours?"

Father, forgive me. But I need to this for you. "Yes. I will kill."

"Ok then come attack me."

"For my father justice!!" I ran towards her and hit her waist and blood comes out. I continue to hit her and she just standing in the same spot. There so many cuts in her body. I got exhusted and my left knee fall down.

"Now its my turn." she laugh. Her hand form a blood cicle orb. And throw it to me.

"Ahhhhhh" Why I'm getting weak. I look at her. and her cuts has been healed.

she walks towards me. "As you can see. I got some precious blood of yours." She raised my chin "You want to be together with your father. I'll just kill you too." She get a small dagger "This is so easy." She raised the dagger.

I closed my eyes.
I sorry father.

"Just closed your eyes as I will get your heart."

This is it. My life has come to end. I can feel the dagger on my skin.

"RUBBY!!!"

I open my eyes. "Alucard?"

Alucard jump at us. And the witch dissapear suddenly and I was gonna fall down.

"Ruby, I told you to wait for me." He catch me.

"This is my fight alu." I spoke

"Your fight? You almost got killed and I dont want you to get harm. Ruby." He hug me.

"I was thankful I got here before you will be killed." He looked at me.

"Alu... I'm sorry." Tears runs on my cheek.

"Shh. Don't cry. I am here to protect you." He kiss me on my forehead. "And I promise myself to protect you no matter what."

I blushed. "Alucard. Thanks for saving me." I hug him tight.

I always feel safed when I'm with Alucard.

..........
Yay!! First oneshot is done! I'm sorry for this scene if it is not good.
<3<3 Thanks for reading.

-- Feel free to suggest. --