"You guys are so stupid!" I continued to laugh so hard that I held my stomach and sunk down on the floor continuing to laugh.

"Yeah, we know," Tony said. "People are going to start calling me smurf!"

"You mean Papa Smurf," I said continuing to laugh.

"This is not the time to be laughing, Deja!" Tony yelled. "I have a real problem!"

"At least your hair is blue. My lower parts of my body are blue. You wanna know what everyone will be calling me?"

"What?"

"Blue ba-"

"Blue basketball," Chris cut him off. "Right, Jayden? You were going to say blue basketball."

"Whatever..." Jayden rolled his eyes.

"Well, lucky for you two, my best friend is a genius with dyes," I said gesturing to Chloe.

"I thought I was your best friend," Jayden said. I kissed his cheek.

"Yup! I can dye your hair back to normal and Jayden, you just need a rag or cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol and the dye should come right off your skin."

"Will it hurt?" Jayden asked. 

"I don't know," Chloe said. "But I know it works."

"You're sure you can get my eyebrows back to normal?" Tony asked.

"Of course, follow me," she said. Tony followed her out the doors.

"You wanna help me get the dye off?" Jayden asked with a wink.

"No." I continued to grab things out of my backpack. Chris was still rapidly tapping his phone screen. "What are you doing, Chris?"

"My snake died," he said. 

"Jimmy died?!" Jayden sounded worried. Chris nodded sadly.

I gave Chris a huge hug and told him that I was sorry about his snake. He just said thank you for comforting him and then he went home.

Jayden and I drove home. Zach and Peyton left a while ago. I couldn't stand seeing them together. For some odd reason, I felt like the baby wasn't Zach's.

"I'm gonna go get the dye out," Jayden said as we pulled up in front of my house.

"Okay," I said. "Bye, I love you."

"Love you too." I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I ran into the house.

"Hashbrown!?" I called running up the stairs. Hashbrown was sleeping in my bed again. I groaned and moved him to his bed. His bowls were empty so I filled them again.

I started on my homework. I didn't understand the point in homework if it was the last month of the school year.

...

"Hashbrown, let's go for a walk," I said.

Hashbrown got up and got his leash. I put it on and we walked downstairs.

We walked towards the bigger buildings next to the busier roads. We were walked when I saw someone familiar sitting next to a bench in front of a nightclub.

"Lucas?" I asked.

"Hey, Deja..." He had bags around him, a blanket and one sweater for warmth, and he looked like he hadn't showered in days. He was sipping from a bottle of Bud Light.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Hashbrown seemed to fear him.

"I left. Didn't wanna live in that stupid house anymore. Didn't wanna go to school. Didn't wanna deal with Peyton and the stress she leaves me."