Calum Hood Good Morning for: Abby/ abbaex_

You wake up to bright streams of sunlight creeping out from behind the curtains, trying to pry their way into the darkened room, idly announcing that it is day time. You blink a few times, adjusting to your unfamiliar surroundings.Of course, a moment later you realise they aren’t that unfamiliar after all. You smile, relaxing back into your pillow. You’ve been here before of course. It’s just Calum’s room. However, it is the first time you’re waking UP here. You turn your head to face the tall, dark, handsome boy lying beside you, still fast asleep. You marvel at his beauty, even more obvious than usual in this vulnerable state. His eyelashes are thick and long, his hair falls floppily on his forehead, tousled and disheveled from it not having seen a shower or hair products yet. His lips look soft and pillowy and twitch every once in a while in his sleep. Light plays with Calum’s features, shadowing over his razor sharp, protruding cheekbones, causing him to seem rather mysterious. You dare not wake him as he looks so peaceful and cute, all snuggled up in his duvet. However, you are becoming increasingly aware of the raw, scratchy feeling in your throat and your body crying out for some hydration. Carefully, you get up, picking up Calum’s shirt that he has carelessly tossed onto the floor from the night before, pulling it over your head. Calum is so tall that all his clothing items are ideally boyfriend sized on you. This shirt, one of his favourites, reaches comfortable to your mid-thigh, making it an ideal mini dress. You tip toe into the kitchen, getting a glass of water. You try to be as quiet as possible, even though you know Calum’s parents are gone for the weekend and that his sister is at a friend’s place. You sit on the counter, swinging your legs in the air and look outside the window. It’s sunny, very few clouds and promises of what seems to be a warm, nice, happy day. You finish your water and return to Calum’s bed room. You slip back into bed, still watching Calum in his sleep. “Stop staring at me, you weirdo” his rough voice suddenly sounds, before he squints at you through one eye. You laugh, cuddling closer to him. “Sorrryyyy” you giggle, nuzzling your face into Calum’s bare chest. Calum kisses the top of your head, sleepily stroking your arm. “Why you wearing clothes?” he asks, almost in a disappointed manner, feeling the material of his shirt that you still have on. “Oh, I put on your shirt to go get some water. I dunno, I felt weird walking around your house naked” you shrug. Calum grins at you, the corners of his eyes crinkling in that delightful way they always do. “New rule, you can only wear clothes you don’t look better in than me. I’m sorry but that shirt is gonna have to go” he teases lightly, a playful grin on his face. “You aren’t the boss of me” you retort cheekily, trying to wind Calum up. “Am I not?” he responds, a devilish smirk playing on his lips, as he hovers dangerously and exhilaratingly close to your mouth. He lingers for a moment, teasing you with only his hot breath and occasionally, a quick brush of his lips. “But this shirt is making me too warm anyway” you eventually say, stripping it off and throwing it back onto the floor because you are getting too impatient. You want Calum, and you want him now. “I could get used to this” Calum murmurs, before finally putting you out of your misery and kissing you softly. “Me too” you mumble  back, letting yourself sink into his touch and body.