"Oye! My mobile was not.."

"Save your breath Partha. We know!"

"Oh Shut up Priya. Raghu.. Come we are leaving this place which has nothing but strangers."

Raghu shook his head chuckling.

"And starts the dramaqueen."

Rashika said shaking her head.

"Save the drama and come on girls! Lets not fight over petty things. After all we are meeting after a long time."

Laddoo said holding on to Ved who smiled at her. But as he looked up he saw Sathya raising her eye brow. But Ved only looked other side. This tension was noticed by Raghu and Parthu.

Ved did not say anything to them. But they stood by him as they saw how disturbed he was sometime back.

"Partha! Tomorrow's get together at our place is to announce our good news and your engagement ra. We thought of breaking it then. But looks like your guy here is much experienced."

Sanjeev said eyeing Raghu who chuckled.

"Thanks to my Sister and Vadina."

"Bava all excuses! So after 2 years, you make me pinni."

"That delaying credits goes to your friend ra. She wanted to complete her studies!"

"Oho Brother! That wait ought to be excruciating"

Ved said earning a slap from Ishaani.

"Shut up! You men are all promises. After baby comes how will I study idiot? He is running around his office all time not able to make time for me. What will he do for baby."

"Hey my Bava is going around you like puppy and you are complaining?"

Vidhya and Parthavi said pulling Ishaani's legs.

"Yeah yeah! Bava ki Chamchees!"

Ishaani said but anyone could see the bright crimson color rising on her cheeks.

"Hey enough! Don't trouble the poor girl"

HArshita came for her support.

"Only a married woman understands the plight. You will understand very soon Partha!"

Harshita and Ishaani said in chorus.

"Hello! We are still here"

Raghu and Sanjeev said faking anger making everyone laugh.

"So Architect Bava. How did you even like this Parthavi? She is angry bird."

Naz asked. Raghu looked at Parthavi who looked elsewhere. But Ishaani, Harshita and Sathya dashed each other's shoulders looking at Raghu tightening his hold on Parthu's hand. Laddoo, Tasha, Rashika, Vidhya and Naz cleared their throat as Raghu started speaking.

"I saw her Angry bird Avtar the day I met her. Angry that I called for a second time. Angry for all the dolling up she was put through. But I saw she was straight forward and did not mind putting forward her wishes. She was like a fresh breeze even when her nose was flaring like fire breathing dragon in her anger."

Raghu said in low voice earning a jab from Parthavi who was now so red and could not wait to run from there.

"Azhahiya thendrale aadai Kattum minnale.. Thirumugam kaatadi kovam enna ennile.."

Anbu started singing attracting everyone. Everyone got excited and started joining her singing and dancing. Sanjeev and Matheysh looked at their women singing.