As Beautyful Flower as Graceful as a wave (Main story)

Narrator Sama's p.o.v
Its been 3 years since Natsu Left Lucy when she was a 14...As time went on All the animals of the forest thought of her as a beautiful Flower who was Grace full like a wave.Most Animals wanted her for A Mate for the upcoming mating season ....little did she know Natsu had returned but his shock made him Angry at the Little Bunny he Had met (Lucy's now 17 btw)
Natsu's POV
When I went back to See Lucy...what I saw broke my heart...she was hanging out with a winter Male rabbit...it was fine at first but then the winter Rabbit Aka Gray Fullbuster...kissed Lucy....I was Furious All I could do was Fly away off the Farm Grounds And Started crying when Lucy Pulled away from Grays Kiss then Slapped him across the face The ringing of the Slap echoed through My Ears. I stopped in the air and looked down at Lucy Snapping At Gray telling him off  Then stomping off...I Flutter Over The Farm And watch Gray hop away Sadly.I could hear crying Near Where Lucy was...I Flutterd twords her window my heart Melted when she spoke "Natsu...come to me...Come back home...I miss you"After she finished that sentence she started crying I rested my arm on her Window ledge and spoke "Lucy I've never forgot you if you need someone to hug I'm here" I saw her Hands come off her eyes she looked at me crying tears of Joy this time.Her mother And Father Busted into her bedroom looking shocked.Mr Heartfilia toke off his hat and put it down to his chest while mrs Heartfilia Walk twords me hand cupped my cheek "welcome home Mr Dragneel...." At that moment I knew that this family would never stop believing in me and trusting me.I gave them all A big hug then nuzzled then back of Lucy's hair after catching up I flew back to my den.

Sorry this chapter was short ran out Of Ideas Next chapter will be long Cross my heart See ya my lil Fairys!