Adventures out there! (Prologe)

Lil Lucy's p.o.v
"Ok Lucy You father says you shouldn't leave the bunny den but I'm gonna allow you to go out for a bit mk?" Mama said whispering in my ear than grabbing my hand and letting me out of the den
"Ok mama!" I said Happly"shh! I need to go pick some Berry's anyway so your father won't become suspicious"mama carried on looking at the carrot garden where papa was digging up carrots "Jude dear me and Lucy are going to go pick some Berry's for dessert tonight be back around 5:30 Jude dearest!" Mama yelled out as I saw papas ear twitch then node at Mama.we headed off into the forest
"Ok Lucy when you hear me call your name to come back to me k? But other than that go explore!" Mama said with a cheerful smile then letting me hop Of to do my own thing.
"Be careful of the dragon Lucy! Don't cross over the crystal river!" Mamas voice said fading away I couldn't hear what the last part was but I'm sure it wasn't important!  
(5 minutes later)
It felt like I had been hoping around for hours until I checked my watch and saw it had only been five minutes.
I started to hear crying coming from across crystal river."sniff sniff" I used my nose to sniff out what was crying but I couldn't quite put my paw on it....I looked back to make sure no one was looking.no ones was behind me I started slowly walking through the rushing water when I finally got to the other side I started hearing...whimpers....
I hopped around a tree to see....DRAGON WINGS!?!?
eep...

Natsu's p.o.v
It's was 3:30 Aka my hunting hour I maybe 300 years old but my body hasn't grew I've stayed in my 19 year old body ever since I turn that age.But I have gone through my changes.
I sharpened my teeth and got ready for hunting hour.As I sneaked around the forest looking for some pray to feast upon I finally found the perfect meat...A full grown deer probably the leader of his herd even better if he is.as I snuck around the trees that covered some of his body every few seconds I finally made a move but the deer Faught back and was stronger than expected next thing I knew One Of the corners of the bucks antlers went right through my arms centre "GAK" a little bit of blood splattered out of my mouth.thats when the deer got away....
I couldn't help but start crying......I started hearing little foot steps close by.so I spread my wings hoping to scare off the animal.....but it came closer....and closer I hide my arm while turning around.....I looked left then right but didn't see a thing."Down here mister!* a very squeaky voice spoke.As I lowered my head I found my self Infront of a little bunny girl with Golden Shiny hair and Beautiful Dark Creamy Brown Eyes and Summery smile .
"are you ok mister man? I heard crying and I think it was from you"questioned the little bunny looking considered as her finger tip touched her lower lip.She was really cute but I didn't want to hurt her so I started Growling then walking twords her...she started walking back I bured my pointy teeth in a snarl and made my eyes narrow.I saw the little bunny's lips start to tremble until...."MAMA! HELP ME!" I stood there shocked.then out of no where
(BAM!!)
Two white heals kicked me in the face!
"God Dammit!"I yelped as I covered my bleeding jaw
The little bunny looked like she felt sorry for me the taller bunny Aka her Mom picked her up and hopped away I heard a whisper from the little girl she said in a sad voice "I'm...sorry....goodbye mister" The little bunny said as she shot me a smile then disappeared from my sight.