Who??

Chap 3

We arrived at the party a few hours later. Ginny and Hermione both grabbed their dates and ran onto the dance floor. It was their first New Years together as a couple for both couples. We always knew Harry and Ginny loves each other, so it wasn't a surprise when they got engaged only a few months after the war. Bill was with Fleur visiting her parents, and Charlie was spending his New Years with his co-workers who also devote their live to dragons.

So that left me as the only person not having a good time.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a firewhiskey. I looked around and apart from Ginny and Ron on the dance floor with there partners, mum and dad where talking to Kingsley Shackelbolt. I decided to watch the butter beer chugging contest, that's where all the commotion was.

"And the winner is......Angelina!"

I nearly spit out my Firewhiskey at that name.

"Angelina?" I half screamed.

At the sound of her name, Angelina turned around.

"George!" She ran toward me and flung her arms around me.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here!" There was so much I wanted to say to her, but all I could manage was "You won the butter beer chugging contest?!?" Angelina laughed but answer "Yep. I was pretty thirsty and didn't feel like paying any money for a butter beer so I decided to give it a shot."

I gave her a smile "That's my girl." Angelina smiled, which quickly turned into a blush. Angelina used to date Fred, so she too lost someone she cared for. But it was a bit weird to hang out with my late brothers ex girlfriend, after all, we do look alike.

My expression soon changed to sorrow after thinking about Fred.

"Look, I miss him to, George. But you can't let that stop you from living your life." I gave a sigh. "Okay I guess your right."

"Hey! I have an idea! Lets play who wins? Stupefy spell only." Angelina said. Who wins was a game where two people battle against each other for fun, but they can only use one spell of their choice. The only rule is if someone gets badly hurt they must stop.

"No way, Angelina! You know Stupefy is my specialty. Ill practically kill you."

Angelina laughed. "I see, your scared to verse me because I'm a girl!"

"What! Am not!"

"Alright then. Ill meet you over there in 5 minutes." Angelina smirked then walked away.

I turned back around and grabbed my firewhiskey. "Girls." I mumbled, but couldn't help but smile as she left the room.