"Swara don't have any sense?? Just now i showed a film. Your bade papa killed an innocent girl. Inspector sir don't listen anything to her. Just arrest the murderer." Ragini said and swara slapped her hardly.

"You bengalan. How dare you slap my laadoo???"

"Sorry dadi my ma brought me with good values that's why i didn't slap you otherwise this slap would have been on your face. And it's waste to talk to you.(turning to inspector) sir when that girl is alive how come you will arrest my bade papa???"

"Madam what are you saying???" Inspector asked and swara went out and brought a girl with her. Everyone is shocked to find the same girl standing there. Swara came to inspector and said,"Inspector sir she is the same girl who is shown in the video. So now are you clear my bade papa didn't do any murder."

"Inspector sir don't believe her. This girl must be swara's production. She might have did something to save her bade papa from going to jail. Just investigate the matter in deep and also we have her mother with us who have seen the murder in her own eyes." Saying this she went to guest room and brought kaveri there. Kaveri is shocked to see the girl there. She went straight to the girl and asked,"How did you come from hospital???"

"So you know her???"inspector asked and kaveri gasped back thinking she is caught now. She kept quiet.

"Inspector whatever swara said is absolutely right. This lady is my mother. She is very very greedy. I and my boy friend was about to get married but my ma played a game and sent goons to stab us bcoz my boy friend came out from his house leaving all his wealth. At first my ma supported me but later knowing my boyfriend left his wealth my ma played her worst game. The goons tried to stab my boyfriend but i came before him. When my boyfriend went to search for cab this uncle came there. He wanted to help me so he took the knife from my stomach but my ma knowing he is rich took a video of it. As uncle is terrified he ran from there. After he went from there she admitted me in the hospital but from that time she started to blackmail uncle. I tried to escape once but my mother hit me and i went to coma. Just a week before i came out of coma and thanks to god swara came and saved me. This what happened inspector." The girl said and everyone out there is shocked that just for money a mother can go to this extent. Ragini gasped in shock. She didn't expect this twist at all.

Kaveri is arrested by the Police and she has been taken from there for blackmailing. Inspector and a constable is there to finish the formalities. Dp thanked everyone who came there and all went from there after insulting ragini and praising swara. At that time, "Everyone pls come out. Bhai is lying in pool of blood." Laksh shouted from upstairs. Maheswari's and swara are shocked. Even the girl is shocked to see laksh and also hear the name sanskar. Everyone went upstairs. The girl went faster than swara and took sanskar in his hands. Everyone are shocked. Laksh just mouthed,"Kavitha" in low volume. Swara and everyone are shocked. Dp called doctor and adarsh and ram took sanskar inside the room. Now ragini and dadi are petrified. Everything is going out of their hands.

After sometime doctor came and everyone went to see sanskar while laksh, shomi and shekar were consoling swara.

"Laksh is she kavitha???"

Hesitatingly,"Yes swara she is kavitha and she is the girl whom boy loved." Swara started to cry.

"Swara listen i said loved. Now he just loves you alone."

"Laksh that's before bcoz he thought she is dead. You know right  despite you being his brother he wanted to take revenge from you. He loves her that much."

"R u mad swara?? For you he even tried to kill ragini and opposed everyone in the family. He loves you soo much swara. Even today morning he was imagining you."