"Get down!" Lucas exclaimed, Mike pulled me behind a random seat, El was hiding next to us, the helicopter begin to get louder, telling us it was closer.

"Mental." My brother muttered, as he grabbed onto my hand, I turned to him and gave me a reassuring smile, squeezing both Mike and Dustin's hands.

"I know, tell me about it." I sighed, letting go of their hands before scooting over to Eleven who was sitting by the exit. "You okay?" I whispered, she nodded her head slightly while leaning her head onto my shoulder.

The helicopter seemed to be hovering, not moving much "Mike? Are you there? Mike?" Nancy's voice came out of nowhere.

"You guys hear that?" Dustin asked, Turing to look at us.

"Mike, it's me, Nancy."

Mike rushed over to his bag and pulled out his Supercom "Mike Are you there?" All of us went over to Mike, he didn't answer it, he just listened "Mike, we need you to answer."

"Is that you're sister?" Lucas asked.

"Yep, that's Nancy." I replied for Mike.

"This is an emergency, Mike, do you copy?" She spoke "Mike, do you copy?"

"Okay, this is really weird." Dustin spoke.

"Don't answer!" Mike exclaimed as Lucas went to take the supercom.

"Eliza? Are you there?" Nancy spoke, making me look up.

"Seriously Mike, said it was an emergency." Lucas spoke "She is even asking for Eliza now."

"What if it's a trick?" Mike asked, making Lucas slightly angry "It's your sister!"

"What if the bad people kidnapped her?" Mike spoke, arguing with Lucas. "What if they're forcing her to say this?"

"I need either one of you to answer." Nancy spoke again.

"It's like Lando Calrissian, Don't answer." Dustin spoke.

"We need to know that you're there, Mike." Their was a sound of static before someone else stated to speak "listen, kid, this is the chief, if you're there, pick up, we know you're in trouble and we know about the girl."

My eyes grew wide, they knew about Eleven? "Why is she with the chief?" Lucas asked.

"How the hell does he know about...." I started before the chief started to speak again. "We can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up. Are you there? Eliza are you there? Over."

I rolled my eyes and took the supercom from Mikes hand "Yeah, Mike and I copy." I spoke "It's Eliza, we're here."

Mike took it from me and spoke "we're all here."
.
.
.
My head was resting against the back of the seat next to Eleven, Dustin was pacing about, while Mike seemed annoyed by it "Will you stop pacing?"

"It's been way too long." Dustin spoke Turing to face us, it's true, they were taking along time to get to us "do you know what? Maybe you're right, maybe this is all a trap, and the bad men are coming to get us right now!"

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled "it's not gonna be a trap."

"Eliza's right, why would the chief set us up?" Lucas spoke "Nancy, maybe, but the chief?"

Mike put his hands up in defense as Lucas said 'Nancy' making me place my hand on his shoulder, for comfort.

"Lando Clarissian." Dustin spoke Turing back around to pace again.

"Would you shut up about Lando?" Lucas spoke up.

"I don't feel good about this." Dustin spoke "I Don't feel good about this!" He yelled into Lucas face making me laugh quietly.

"When do you feel good about anything?" Lucas yelled back, I turned back and looked out the window, vehicles approaching made my gaze catch onto them. Something doesn't feel right.

They all ran to the front while I just stayed where I was sitting, "shit." I muttered as I saw another car pull into the lot, they all can running back towards me, Mike once again grabbing my hand as he pulled me to hide behind the seat.

"Lando." Dustin spoke again in panic.

"You think they saw us?" Lucas asked.

"just shut up." I muttered, moving forward slightly to let Eleven hide behind me.

My breathing increased slightly as I heard the car doors close loudly, my hand found Mikes and held onto it, feeling him squeeze it tightly.

The door to the bus started to open making me bite my lip, hard, I closed my eyes waiting for him to catch us but instead I heard a body hit the floor.

The door creaked open as the chief walked in, it was Hopper. "All right, lets go." He spoke as we started at him an awe "Let's go!"

I grabbed my jacket and ran towards the door, leaving the others, I wanted to get out of here, my claustrophobia was starting to act up.

Authors Note,
Sorry this was so late! My laptop wasn't working so I couldn't watch the show to actually see what happens properly, but I finally got it to work and now I have this chapter written!

~Robyn