L

Lee Taeyong

I waltzed to my locker dumping out all the notes. A red envelope signed off to Asshole on the front dropped out onto the floor beside me. I open the letter reading the contents excited to find out who this is.

Dear Asshole Taeyong

I told ya to find this if you wanted to know who I was. So if you do meet me before lunch ends by the devils claw.
There you will find another letter enclosed with a secret about me. If you don't find it before lunch ends it will be gone.

Signed The Unknown Girl

Oh shiteu lunch has 10 minutes left. The devils claw is a tree that is shaped with dead branches and rose thorns all over it. It makes you bleed red blood hence the name devils claw because the devil is red. I approached the devils claw spotting a blue envelope on the second highest branch about 6 feet from the ground. I jump up since im 5'9 I cant reach it. So hesitantly I climb up the tree enduring all the thorns digging in my hands. I grab the envelope and jump down rolling on the floor in pain.

Dear Asshole Taeyong

Now you may be wondering how the hell I got that envelope up there. I meant to throw it lower but the wind brought it up there sorry. If your hurt someone will most likely save you kingka. My secret is that in the summer I sit under this tree and cry for terrible things have happened under that tree for me.

Signed The Unknown Girl

I look up to see Kim Mara running towards me with a medical kit. She sits next to me cleaning my wounds and plucking out the rose thorns.
"Are you okay?" She frantically scrambles. That's so adorable I mentally note.
She wraps my lower back in a bandage.
"Thanks Mara." I groan as she holds my shoulders to balance me.
She walk off into the distance as I stare at her ass. Must I admit she has a great body and she's very innocent as well as caring. She's great sometimes I wish she was mine.