Oh shit...🤦🏾

Aaliyah's eyes widened when she saw me, making me shift nervously. Got a nigga sweating and shit. "Hey Li.." I said awkwardly.

"Pac.. What the hell-"

I quickly grabbed her and squeezed her in a tight hug to keep her quiet. "Don't tell a soul A'ight." I whispered. "You. Are such. A. Hoe." She said, before pushing me off of her. "Oh yea.. I forgot y'all know each other." Dada said, sitting at the table, and we did the same. "Yea.. Me and Tupac go way back."Liyah said, I chuckled. "Yea like my uncle's hair line." I reached my hand out to dap her up but she just glared at it before rollin her eyes.

"What's wrong Liyah? Dada asked.

"Nothing.. I just can't wait to tell somebody something."

I groaned loudly to try to change the subject. "Anyway... What these niggas serve? A brotha ova here starvin." I rubbed my hands together. "So. Pac..." Aaliyah looked at me, resting her head in her hands. She finna expose my ass.. "When was the last time you talked to Niyke.. Last time I talked to her.. Y'all were close, correct?

Kiada faced me, suddenly interested. "Me and Niyke always been close, you know that, silly Liyah." I chuckled, trying my best to hide all these damn lies. Lord forgive a nigga..😔

"Shaniyke? That girl I met at the studio that time Li? Aaliyah took her death gaze off of me and looked at Dada. "Yea, me, Pac and Niyke went to highschool together, they were always on and off... You know, dating wise..you could never keep them away from each other." I mentally face palmed. "But just to be clear.. We off.. Permanently." I interrupted her.

"I'm.. Gonna go to the bathroom.. I'll be back." Kiada said.

Me and Liyah smiled and nodded until she was out of earshot.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! We both whisper yelled at the same time. "Nigga You sitting up in here lying through yo big ass teeth." She spat, I sucked my teeth. "How you know? Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "Niyke is my best friend, she tells me everything, of course she told me about y'all lil love making session last night, you ain't slick!

"Look man, I'm tryna figure this shit out.."

"You not gon play my friends, pick one!

I sucked my teeth. "It ain't that easy, that's like me telling you to choose between Dame and Ginuwine." I smirked, knowing I got under her skin. "For your fucking information, I never messed with Ginuwine." She said, looking around to make sure nobody heard that lie.

"We both know that's a damn lie Liyah." I looked up and Kiada was coming back. "Aaliyah, just don't tell them wassup okay... I just need some time to figure this out." Aaliyah looked between me and Kiada who was almost back at the table. "Kiada is my best friend too.. And I want her to be happy, but I think me and you both know who you really want, so.. If you can.. End this with Dada as soon as possible, she's sensitive."

Before I could respond, Kiada sat down next to me.

"Continue." She smiled.

"Continue what? Aaliyah asked, making me sigh in relief. "Thankyou." I mouthed. Kiada rolled her eyes.

"Never mind."