6

Castiel's POV
I sit in my room on my laptop just writing. Then I hear a knock. "Come in"I yelled. Gabriel walked in  and shut the door. "What's up?"I asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to see my baby brother"he shrugged. I gave him a look. "Gabriel"I said. "Fine. Um there's someone down stairs that would like to see you"he smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "Who?"I asked. "Get your ass downstairs and see. This person really wants to see you"he said.

"Just tell them to come upstairs. I'm writing "I told him. He groaned. "No. Mom wants to see your reaction "he grabbed my arm. "Please"he begged. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Don't know why mom would want to see my reaction. Who is it?"I asked. He shrugged. "Come see"he ran out of my room. I closed my laptop and set it on my bed. I walked out of my room. Who is it. Can't be family. Everyone is our family hates us. Dean? Why would mom want to see my reaction with him?Why would he be here?

I shook the thoughts away and continued to walk downstairs. Then I saw mom talking to a red head. A RED HEAD. "SURPRISE"Gabriel yelled. I smiled. "Cassie"Charlie yelled. "Charlie "I yelled back. She hugged me. "I didn't know you were visiting "I said. "I did"mom said. I smiled at her.

"And what's this I hear about two new men in the neighbourhood. Marie says if I wasn't gay I would bang them"Charlie said. "Didn't use those words. But you know what I mean"mom smiled. "Yes. The Winchester brothers. Truly hot men"Gabriel said. Mom laughed. "Yes and they both taken a liking to the boys"Mom added. "Ohh"Charlie looked at me. I looked down. "Yes. Dean already fell in love with me. Can't even keep his hands off me"Gabriel joked.

"Yeah that's the feeling he has towards you"I said. Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I must meet them. Oh ward slaves"she said. "They might be busy"I said. "Who cares. "Charlie shrugged. "Oh. Give dean this"mom hands me a piece of paper. I gave her a look.

"Adult stuff"she winked and walked away. I stared at Gabriel. "I don't honestly know. And I know what to fucking know"he shrugged. I nodded. Then we walked out to the Winchesters house.

Once we got to the door I knocked. "So anything I should know about these boys?"Charlie asked. I was about it answer. But dean answered the door. Without a shirt. I already knew I was blushing. "Apparently dean doesn't like shirts at night"Gabriel said. Charlie laughed. "So this is the dean who fell in love with you?"Charlie asked. Dean raised an eyebrow. "Come in. Sam's in the shower but will be out soon"dean said.

"Dean where the fuck is the...WHAT THE FUCK"Sam yelled. Everyone was just frozen. Because Sam just had a towel around him. "Um..."he just stood there. I looked at Gabriel and his eyes were widen. "Yeah I'm gonna go home. Lovely visit guys but I can not be in front of other people right now"he just walked out. "Hah"Charlie yelled. Then everyone stared at Sam again. "Yeah. I'm gonna go back upstairs "he ran back up stairs. "Um. Well this visit was fun"Charlie said. "Who are you?"dean asked. "I'm Charlie a family friend. And you must be dean. And the guy I'm guessing was Sam. Your brother"Charlie answered. Dean nodded.

"Well I'm gonna go back. I'll leave you with little Cassie here. Don't try anything "she waved and left. I looked back at Dean. It was silent. "Well I'm glad you surprised us with a visit. Wish it ended better"he laughed. I nodded. Then I handed him the paper. "My mom wanted me to give you this"I said. He nodded. It was quiet again. "Well I better go. I have to finish some stuff"I said. He nodded.

"Hey this Friday I bought tickets to this horror movie. About a clown. And Sam won't go. You wanna?"he asked. I nodded. "Sure. Sounds fun"I smiled. He nodded. "Well see ya later. Have fun finishing stuff"he smirked. I nodded. Then walked out.

Once I got home I saw mom and Charlie on the couch. "Where's Gabriel?"I asked. "Upstairs. Don't know what he's doing"mom said. "Probably doing himself "Charlie said. I made a disgusted face. "Fuck you red head"Gabriel yelled. "Love you to shorty "she yelled back. "I'm gonna finish my homework. "I ran upstairs and smiled as I closed my door.