Chapter 2

Naruto's POV

'We fought and fought for hours.  Since I didn't eat I was starting to get dizzy and lightheaded.  But I won't lose to this guy and his smug smirk.'
Suddenly I felt Sasuke grab my wrist  and pain just pulsed through my body.  I then felt I was flipped. "Are you ok dobe?" Sasuke said. "I'm fine."

Sasuke's POV

"You don't seem fine to me , have you been eating well?" Naruto's eyes widened when I said that. Then he replied,"Yeah, what's it to you anyways?" "Come to my house you can take a shower and eat there, maybe we can watch a movie." His eyes widened again. 'I have been noticing Naruto's skin getting paler everyday, it looks like he is getting weaker everyday too.' When Naruto got up I could've sworn I saw bandages around his wrists.

3rd person POV

They started walking to Sasuke's house after he dragged Naruto down the hill.  That was when Sasuke heard all the hateful comments. "Monster", "Demon", "Die all ready", "Disappointment". Sasuke turned around with a glare at Naruto and asked,"Did you pran-....." he cut himself off when he saw Naruto's dull eyes full of sadness and selfhate, which are usually full of happiness and loathe towards him. When Naruto saw Sasuke looking at him he forced a smile, that looked very fake.

At Sasuke's house
"Here you go dobe." Sasuke said as he gave Naruto too big clothes go wear. "Thanks Teme." When he got out Sasuke laughed at him, Naruto was so tiny, the shirt hung off of his right shoulder exposing his very bony shoulder and the shorts were falling off of his waist. That was when Sasuke stopped laughing,"Dobe, why are you so skinny?"

To be continued.

Sorry I have not posted yet but I was in the process of moving!!!!
Hope you still enjoyed though! Sorry again.