first date?

*(Y/N)'s pov*

I waited on my couch waiting for some kind of contact from Sebastian. "I wonder if he forgot? I say stretching out on my couch.  I sigh and look toward the door then my phone. I got up and walked to the door and looked through the peeking hole but what i saw was unexpected.
*Sebastian's pov*
I had a bit of trouble with the directions but eventually I got to (y/n)'s house. I sat in my car nervously thinking that she might have just said yes for the help of it. 'Come on Sebastian now is not the time to be a pussy!' I got out of the car and walked to the door still kind of having that feeling of this being the wrong house. I raise my hand to knock but the door swing open revealing (y/n) in clothes similar to her work clothes. "Hey, you ready? For a second I was thinking I was at the wrong house so I hesitated.....you scared the shit out of me by the way!" I say chuckling at the fact I'm so nervous. "Awe I'm sorry, but yes I'm ready to go buy I have to get something. Come in while I go get it." She said running up the stairs to her room. I looks around for a bit before sitting on her couch. "Wow I kind of though she would be a all white decorations kind of person." I laugh grabbing a red pillow from the other side of the couch. "(y/n), Can you handle heavy alcohol?" i yell up to her as she gets her things for tonight. "Depends.....on what it is i suppose?" she says walking down the stairs. She wasn't wearing anything different but she was wearing a bit of make up which softened her somewhat stern face that she has most of the time. i didn't realize it but i was still staring at her until she got to the couch. "you okay, Detective?" she asks looking at me. "Its nothing let's just get going...." I say getting up fast walking past her.
*(y/n)'s pov*
As I watch him walk to the door I slowly follow suit. He looked as if he was nervous or something I couldn't really tell but I know tonight is going to be interesting. When you walked outside you saw a red jeep in your driveway you walked to the passenger side and looked through the window and looked at the many things in the back. Sebastian chuckles at me making me look up at him. "You gonna unlock it?" I joke waiting for him to unlock the doors. I watched the lock go up and I open the door and sat down in the seat and buckled my Seat belt. I watched Sebastian as he put the key into the ignition and starting the car. As he pulls out of the driveway the sound off the engine was almost as calming as heavy rain. You looked out the window noticing how dark it was outside. "So... what job did you have before joining the law enforcement?" He asks out of the blue. "Uh....It wasn't anything special, I would've started out as a cop but they denied me the first time.....I was actually a employee at an art store for a while."(This is just me you can change it how you please lol)You look at him for a second before looking at the blue car in front of us. He stopped at the red light and took a side glance at me. "So you're an artist?" He questions looking at me before looking to the rear-view mirror to check the people behind us then back to front because the light turned green. "Uh...Yeah, I draw when i usually don't have any work or its my break...." I reply smiling. I stared at him for awhile and I reach up and touch his hair unbeknownst by me. "Pfft" he chuckled at my action. "We're here..shall we go in?" he states pulling the keys out of the ignition. I open the door to the car and step out. We walk inside the bar and sit down in a booth. I pick up the menu to look for something sweet and not too strong so at least one of us can drive home. "What are gonna get?" He asks looking up from his menu. "I was planning on getting a gin and tonic....i don't want anything strong right now but who knows that might change" I laugh for a bit before setting the menus down on the table waiting for the waiter. " What are you planning to get?" I say leaning my hands waiting for a response. "Hmm? I don't know I might go with just whiskey" He states setting the menu down with mine on the edge of the table. "So is this kind of like a first date for us?" I giggle from my side of the table. He looks up at me surprised but answers with a shit eating smirk. "If that's what you want~"
Man did this take longer than expected I'm sorry it took so long to get this out a lot has been on my mind so I kind of left it as it was for a while but I hope you enjoyed this chapter tell me if there is anything in the future you would like to happen and maybe just maybe I'll put it in with the best of my ability 😘