— There's no need to panic; It is probably Halloween themed photo shoots so go the way you look now... you're well decorated.

— Are you kidding me?!

— Perhaps...

— Just borrow his hoody, since it's his fault that your hairstyle is ruined, — You shrugged.

— I'm not going to wear that creepy thing, — Edgar shivered.

— Not that I'm going to lend you... — Gregory mumbled.

— What's going on? — Lawrence stepped towards four of you.

— Redmond isn't satisfied with his headwear. — Gregory explained, glancing at spiderwebs before looking at Lawrence, — Why are you carrying so many books together? They look heavy.

— I collected them because Halloween is not fun without scary stories.

— Do not turn a party into a nerd sleepover, — You sighed, — Anyway, I'm going to make food now with Sebastian, before he'll leave. Charlie, don't come near the kitchen, I won't forgive you if you'll eat special food till midnight... well, maybe Sebastian and Charles will manage something anyway, but still.

— Am I needed? — Phipps entered the corridor, at this point everyone was used that you were calling Grey „Charlie" and Phipps „Charles", since the last one was too quiet and distant to be called „Charlie", — I was passing by and I've heard my name.

— Not yet; By the way, did you finish making costumes for everyone?

— Of course, — Phipps nodded, glancing at you and blushing slightly.

— Great! — You headed to Ciel's room and knocked.

— Why did you wake me up so early? — He whined, yawning.

— Because you're an earl. Mwahahahaha!

— Is that all? — He inhaled deeply, annoyed.

— Nope; You told me to not to give orders to your butler, so I'm here to ask you to order him something...

— Order him whatever you want; Just let me sleep, — He said, closing door.

— Rude...

— I can hear you!

You knocked on Sebastian's door, which was pretty close to Ciel's.

— How may I help you? — He asked, winking.

— Help me to make some Halloween food. I'd make alone, but we're ten now, actually, we need food for at least twenty people, you know why; So I can't make so much alone... I'd ask Charles, but he's so quiet that I feel awkward around him, you know, awkward silence and stuff... so come and help me! But don't try something weird again.

Two of you moved towards the kitchen to make scary looking food, at this point you were wondering if it'd decrease Grey's appetite, but better safe than sorry, so you decided to make food for twenty people, anyway.

— I'm sorry, — You said suddenly.

— For what? — Sebastian asked, raising eyebrow.

— You see, you never have a time to rest. You must be tired... are you tired, Sebastian?

— If I was to get tired so easily, what kind of butler would I be?

— I don't know... maybe I should call Charles too? He has already finished making costumes... three of us will do it faster.

— Here's no need for that... unless you're afraid of being alone with me.

— Yes, we need him... unless you want to be alone with me.