Hero Debut (Present Mic)

Start from the beginning

“A perfect 10! As expected from the Greek goddess who I'm blessed to call my wife! YEAH!” You laugh as you bow and turn around to the “cheering crowd”. “Yes thank you! Ευχαριστώ! You all been such a lovely crowd!” As you and Hizashi just joke and play around on the rooftop to lift each other spirits.

ROCK AND ROLL BABY!!!

You cheer and laugh as your husband rock out with his air guitar pretending to be a rockstar.

You smile. “Wooo! You go superstar! Show me your moves!” Hizashi continued to rock out until screams of pain and horror caught your two attention. You two look at each other then ran over to look over the rooftop to saw people running from something.

You smile. “People running away…”

Hizashi smile too. “And screaming in terror…”

“Means a villain is here!!!”

You both yelled happily and you two hold each other hands all excited. “Sweetie this our chance!” Hizashi nodded. “Well what are we waiting for? Change babe!” You then jump off the roof and change to your Siren Form as you grabbed Hizashi with your talons and fly to the ground below. You two flew above the many people running away from the said villain, and guess who the villain quirk is.

“I think this guy has a chaos like quirk like fire manipulation.”

Hizashi nodded. “Probably but I'm betting it's super strength or something.”

Then suddenly a huge form flew by you two crashing into a car, surprised and curious you two landed on the ground. You look back at the crashed car. “What the hell was that?” You were about to run towards the car but suddenly a figure stands up from the car. To your and Hizashi shock it was the famous hero All Might, the man had scapes and his costume was torn in several places. You and Hizashi yelled.

“A-All Might?!”

The hero turn to you two and his eyes widened. “You two should go now! This is a violent criminal here she can turn people to stone just by looking at them!” You and Hizashi were surprised by what the hero said but you two stay. You walk up to the hero. “No way! We're going to help you All Might, since we're new heroes!” Hizashi cheered. “YEAH! We heroes help each other, plus what a rocking way to debut by helping Mister Number 1!” All Might was bit surprised but smile. “Haha! What a coincidence that I met some heroes right now! And yes what a great way to debut too!” You and Hizashi freak out a bit since you two are teaming up with All Might but then a question pop in your head.

“Wait where's your wife Angel? You two are always together?”

For the first time you two saw his famous smile drop and a serious look replaced it. “.... That villain got her. She t--”

Just then a loud hisses got everyone's attention and turn to see a woman with black snakes for hair, and where her legs are supposed to be was the lower half of a snake.