Jackunzel Vs. Jelsa PICTURES

Ah these bitchy pics.

I've been bothered by these Jackunzel pics to Jelsa pics kind of things A LOT. They kind of like, mess up my OTP! And I saw some pictures...

It's a collage, and Punzie is there and Elsa, and Jack's there too. Let me tell you what the picture says.

Rapunzel: Who do you think is prettier, me or Elsa, isn't it me?

Elsa: No, it's me!

Jack: Girls, girls, isn't it obvious? Elsa of course.

THEN A PICTURE OF JELSA COMES UP. I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHITTY THING? Rapunzel and Elsa are both kind, and Rapunzel wouldn't go far to even tell she's pretty herself! RAPUNZEL AND ELSA AREN'T FUCKING NARCISSIST.

And sometimes, I even see some Jackunzel pics transformed into Jelsa pics! And sometimes also, I see a picture of Rapunzel kisisng Jack, and Elsa getting hurt, and in the end Jack chooses Elsa. Like the stereotypical things. GOSH, FUCKING GOSH, WHAT THE FUCK FUCKY. FUCKY. FUCKY. That made RAPUNZEL BITCHY. SO MUCH BITCHY, IT MAKES ME WANT TO RIP THE THROAT OF THE ONE WHO MADE THAT PIC. RAPUNZEL IS PERFECT, SO IS ELSA. GOSH, DON'T MAKE THEM BITCHY WHORES OR SLUTS. GOSH.

Then, I saw this picture, Elsa and Rapunzel getting revenge on Jack, and Punzie said 'Go get him Elsa! That two-timer!' And like that. NO, JACK ISN'T A TWO-TIMER, OR EVEN THREE-TIMER IF YOU INCLUDE TOOTH FAIRY. IT'S FUCKING NONSENSE. HE ISN'T A PLAYBOY BECAUSE OF THESE SHIPPING WARS, WE'RE THE ONE WHO CREATED THESE FUCKING WARS, AND JACK ONLY LIKES TOOTH FAIRY, NOT RAPUNZEL NOR ELSA! But, I still ship Jackunzel so peace out.

I'm just kind of pissed off about all these pictures about Jackiunzel Vs. Jelsa and a lot is ending up as Jelsa! I mean, why not RAINBOW SNOWCONE? IT'S THE TRUE SHIP OF ROTG NOT JELSA OR JACKUNZEL. GOD DAMMIT.

So that's all. :))

-------