new allies and house

Disclaimer: You know what's mine and what's not if you've read my pervious chapters.

Everyone were silent and awed at the reemergence of the house. Many had read the history books and knew nothing about this house but knew the name of Pendragon.

Under the confusion, James hurried towards the stairs

Albus was about to protest against this new house but was ignored and interrupted by Amenadel. "I'll call each member from seventh year and by individual houses before going to sixth year and so on after the first years have been sorted into the founding four."

Professor McGonagall continued calling the names and until the end and the sorting hat began the resorting

In seventh year two Slytherins, one Gryffindors, three Hufflepuffs and two Ravenclaw transfered to Pendragon including the Headgirl who was previously in Slytherin.

Sixth year transfer were three Slytherin, two Gryffindor, one hullfepuff and three Ravenclaw,

Fifth year transfers were none in Slytherin, one in Gryffindor, three in Hufflepuff, and three in Ravenclaw.

Fourth year were one Slytherin, one in Gryffindor, none in Hufflepuff and one in Ravenclaw.

Third year were two Slytherin, two Gryffindor, none from Hufflepuff, and two Ravenclaw.

Second year were none from Slytherin, three Gryffindor, two Hufflepuff, and none from Ravenclaw.

Totaling so far to eight from Slytherin, nine from Gryffindor, nine from Hufflepuff and eight from Ravenclaw.

The more notable were the seventh year Headgirl Lilith LeFay, a tall thin girl with a cream skin and jet black hair who was formerly from Slytherin and Nymphadora Tonks, a short girl with hair that shifted from color to color.

None from sixth year but from fifth was a tall boy with brown hair and eyes by the name of Oliver Wood formerly Gryffindor.

From Fourth yearthe smallest group there is Penelope Clearwater, a short girl with long blond hair and blue eyes, formerly from Ravenclaw

From third year were a pair of tall red head that looked very similar to one another these were Fred and George Weasley.

In second year none seem to stand out amongst them well, expect for a short girl with some gaunt features to her, ebony black hair and deathly pale skin. Belladonna Riddle-Black formerly from Slytherin and the supposed princess.

First year James sat listening more carefully as they were going to be with him for seven years and would need to get to know them.

"Instead of calling in Alphabetical, I will call your names and you'll move to your proper house. First Slytherin!"  Amenadel called out and thought for a second.

"Davis, Tracey" the small black haired girl got up scared but became happy after the second name was called.

"Greengrass, Daphne" a tall blond girl got up quickly and moved towards the stairs happily.

"Malfoy-" Silence ensued the hall as they waited patiently for the name of one of the twins. Both twins looked horrified as one of them would be called, even though they didn't care what house they went, they were more afraid of their father's reaction."Draconia!" She got up shaking in fear of what'll happen when she returned home but quickly headed to the table.

"Now for Hufflepuff! Bones, Susan and Abbot, Hannah!" Both girls hurried to the table before he could continue.

"From Gryffindor! Longbottom, Neville!" A long silence ensued the hall before he grinned "Potter, Harry!" Crys of outrage enveloped the halls but Dumbledore silenced many of them.