Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - The Bad ass Mikaela

We quickly ran over to our beds i rushed over to choose the bed closets to the window , it had an amazing view of the lake and passing by students.

Me and Lilly shared a room while the two other girls were in the room next door and the boys rooms were across the hall.

Suddenly we heard a loud bang from the room next door , we quickly rushed over to the room , i open the door immediately only to find a smashed lamp on the floor , a dark haired girl wearing black jeans buckled up boots and a leather jacket while the other girl had blond hair curved at the front and straight at the back she wore a purple ruffled skirt that was higher than her belly button but smaller on her legs, purple small heels and a white puffy blouse. 

Me and Lilly looked far more different i was brunette and so was she but Lilly's was a brighter tone than mine 

"what did you say about me ? " the blonde one said carrying on the conversation between them .

"Listen up this time your a nasty cow and ... " the dark haired one began i stopped her while she was ahead !

"Hey girls i think we should calm down for minute " everyone silenced

" Hi I'm Alex" i offered a smile.

The dark haired girl gave me a quick smirk and introduced herself "Hi I'm Mikaela " she gave me a handshake and a smile but the blond didn't even look over at me

"I'm Angel " she said cockily then she turned her head towards me glaring up and down at my outfit in disapproval , she walked towards the door barging past my shoulder.

Lilly quickly introduced herself to Mikaela before the bell rang for school, we agreed to walk together. 

*At school * 

It was 1.00 pm and all the new (y10) students were sent to a classroom to be given our time tables and seating plans for classes. I sat next to a girl called Emelia while Mikaela and Lilly sat next to each other and Angel  sat next to one of her snobby posh rich friends Isabelle.

Through the class me and Emelia got to know each other , we also talked about the really cute boys sat on the table next to us , Emelia had her eye on a boy called Jackson he had brownish blackish hair with hazel brown eyes and his biceps stuck out from his blood red shirt but i had my eye on Jaden , he had light brown hair with baby blue eyes and pink lips that stood out like an elephant with a bunch of monkeys. 

We tried doing hair flips and giggles to get their attention it worked , Jackson had looked over at Emelia with a smirk as he made a comment to Jaden , i hoped that it was about us , Jaden looked over at me biting his lip and grinning , i screamed in my head but kept it cool on the outside. 

School had finished and me , Emelia , Lilly and Mikaela had agreed to go to the cafe around the corner from our dorm. 

When we arrived at the cafe we grabbed our table closed to the window but as soon as i sat down i glanced over to see Isabelle and Angel across the room making snide comments about us but we ignored them.

"What does everyone want to drink its on the house " i said 

"Espresso" Lilly exclaimed 

"Coke " Emelia said 

"A beer " Mikaela said casually passing me some I.D 

"No way am i getting you alchol your under age!" 

"Please! " 

"No !" 

"Fine ill get it myself but if i do you have to .... " she said looking out of the window noticing Jaden and his friends coming threw "kiss Jaden by the end of this week or we swap bedrooms" she getting out from the booth and heading over to the counter.

No way im a staying in a room with Angel!

To my suprise she came with all our driners and i beer "Told you i could do it"

"Does that mean-" 

"Yup" 

"And i have to- "

"Yup

"No" i mubled into the table

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it

-Lauren x