Return of the Roar: I'm Inside of a Disney Creation

NOTE- This chapter occurs while Bunga and Kion are on their way to Pride Rock, before the introduction of Simba and Kiara

Chapter 2: Inside a Disney Creation

My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes. There was a bright light coming from above me and I could feel heat beating down on me, almost as if I was outside. I felt something tickle my nose and as my vision cleared my line of sight centered on a huge bug on my nose. I screeched loudly and jumped up from where I was on the ground. The bug hopped away and I looked down at my feet. There was something wrong. Instead of a five foot distance from the ground, the height of which my head was off the ground was only a foot and a half. 

"What the freak!" I screeched. "What happened!" 

One minute ago I had been in biology class and now, I was a freaking lion for crying out loud!!! I panted heavily, breathing in and out so fast that I must've caught the attention of those around me. All of a sudden a baby elephant popped into my view. 

"Hi!" he exclaimed. "Who're you? I don't think I've ever seen you before. Are you new?"

He didn't give me a chance to answer before he yelled out again. 

"Mama!!!! There's someone you should meet! I think she's lost!!!" he yelled, catching the attention of an adult female elephant I took to be his mother.

As his mother walked over, I backed away ever so slightly.

When she reached us she took a look at be before a look of concern came over her face. 

"Dear me! Little one what are you doing all alone in the pride lands?" she asked.

I was confused now. 

"Pride Lands?" I said, my head tilting in confusion.

"You don't know where you are?" she asked. 

I closed my eyes and shook my head. Although I actually knew where I was, there was no telling what would happen if I told her I knew where I was and what was about to happen.