Cindy greeted all of them and Riley caught Ceaser staring at her but he dismissed it cause she was looking good.

He had bought some dye for his head only a small bottle because he only had a few grey hairs but he had to take care of that before tomorrow.

He recruited Cindy to help him since he couldn't see the back of his head without a mirror and he's a street nigga not a hairsylist so he got her just in case anything goes wrong.

"Looks like Reezy's getting old already I might have to get me a new black Nigga" Cindy said chuckling.

He shot her a look and she stopped immediately and kissed him her form of an apology.

"Man hope this shit work a nigga can't be getting grey hairs at 18 that's so not Gangstar fuck" Riley said mixing the powder and solution together.

Cindy unbraided his hair which was pretty close in length to Huey's Afro except it was less curly from the constant pulling and tension from undoing and redoing his cornrows on a strict schedule.

They let the dye sit for 30 minutes while they talked about his past and his life in Chicago, Rapped to Snoop Dogg songs, and made out.

Cindy's phone vibrated on the counter meaning 30 minutes was up.

"Do we have to move it was getting good" Riley said smirking then kissing her head.

"Nah we don' but your hair will fall out" she retorted starting to laugh while she stood up.

He got prepared to go in the shower to wash the dye out his hair, asking Cindy to join him playfully which she did to his pleasent suprise.

He hopped out first his hair hanging long over his face slapping him whenever he moved his head which he hated. Then she hopped out she undid her usual braids so her hair was wavy covering her assets and reaching her lower back.

"What Reezy something on my ass?" She said twirling into his arms, he caught her and dipped her ending with a kiss which she blushed at.

"You know I would kill any nigga over you Cin" he said kissing her once more.

He let her gather her things including her dirty clothes and her speaker, she stood behind him awaiting his okay to leave.

He cracked open the bathroom door something he did allot since the new guests didn't know much about people's personal space, just as he thought it was okay to go out to his room along came said guest who just happened to be strolling by.

"Caught in the act again, fucking shame son!" Ceaser said snickering.

"Man shut the fuck up dread head ass nigga!" Riley said one hand holding onto his towel the other Cindy's waist.

"Nigga this is my Girlfriend I just ain't propose yet but I will so stop pressing me before I hurt you, Ain't gonna keep telling you" Riley said angered pulling Cindy into his room closing the door behind him.

"Whatever you say b!" was all Ceaser said walking away from the closed door and into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Ceaser literally jumped out after about 15 minutes because granddad cut the hot water off and switched it to cold water " Y'all nigga's not paying the bill so don't complain shoot using up all my-" he rambled

-
"Oh..my... God hell yea but um how did you afford that!?" Cindy's voice loud.

"I've been doing some dangerous jobs for people and helping the Lethal Injection Crew a little this is probably not how you wanted it to go down but I need you to be all mine" Riley said getting off his knee and holding her waist.