Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]

Start from the beginning

“Somewhere I’m taking you out” he said

“NO, Adrian” I said

“Please “he said pouting and walking towards me

“Ok fine, It’s better not one of those public places, I hate your paparazzi” I said taking up the panty and pull it up.

“It’s not, it’s just somewhere e will be alone” he said smiling at me

“Out” I shouted

“Ok, hurry, cuz it’s a long drive” he said

“Don’t hurry me” I shouted I wonder where he was taking me, I wonder.

-----------------------------------

“Molly” shouted Becky Adrian’s sister as she ran down the stairs to hug me.

“Hi Becky” I said Hugging her

“You look nice” she said pulling me inside as I turn to Adrian smiling at me.

I dragged into his house by Becky as she pulled me into the kitchen. to Mrs. Parker.

“Mommy look that is here on your Birthday” shouted Becky. I watch Mrs. Parker turn around to see who it was

“Oh My God Molly, it’s been months since I last saw you” she said pulling me into hug with her floured hands.

“Happy Birthday” I said knowing I had completely forgotten about her birthday.

“It was two days ago I asked Adrian about you the other day, and he said you were busy working and stuff, I’m so happy he got you here” She said hugging me again.

“Molly” said a male voice. I turn to see Adrian father smiling at me with arms wide open.

“Hey Mr. Parker” I said Hugging him

“I see you made it here, on Valentine’s Day to celebrate my wife’s birthday”

“Yea, I wouldn’t miss it” I said

“I wouldn’t let her” said Adrian walking with the grocery bags.

Adrian’s Parents were so loving and kind. I always enjoyed their company. My Family was in New York while I was here in Atlanta doing what I love the most.  They do call me every now and then I do go and visit them. Becky was just like Adrian playful and cute. Adrian’s father was his coach and his mothers own a book store. So they were all successful in what they major in.

“Happy Birthday Mommy” said Becky Hugging her mother before they walked out the door.